kai parker / part 2

kai when he looks around to see everything he's done and everyone's he's hurt

kai falls out of his trance completely heart broken seeing what he did. "y/n y/n?" he starts to panic when he doesn't hear your voice he keeps looking around for you and finally spots you laying next to his feet.

he falls to his knees tears running down his face "i'm so sorry y/n i love you so much. come one you can't be dead please wake up." he starts to shake you and once he realizes you won't wake up he stops. he puts his face in his hands, tears running down his face.

he turns around when he hears foot steps seeing damon "please you have to help her! give her some of your blood PLEASE!" damon starts running kneeling down next to you.

"you killed her you fucking killed her how could you!" that's when stefan, elena, and bonnie come running in. their jaws drop when they see you laying on the floor.

elena runs over crying "how could you, i knew you were going to do something to her and look what you did!" elena screams at kai.

"i swear it wasn't me! joshua did a spell on me to kill her because she was changing me. she was changing me for the better and he didn't like that." he cry's, damon breaks a chair making a stake out of it, he uses his vamp speed and pushes kai against the wall choking him.

"i swear you have to believe me i would never hurt her! i loved her so much she was my everything." "damon no" stefan yells as damon plunges the stake into kai stomach letting him bleed out.

———————————————————————————

a/n

since tomorrow's saturday how many times should i post?