kai parker

so sorry i've been inactive online classes have been stressful

i never do this but listen to the song above while reading

kai after he sees you 6 months after you broke it off because he lied to you

you sat in the little cafe in mystic falls drinking your coffee, the bell rang signaling someone was walking through. an obnoxious familiar laugh filled the air you knew who it was but you didn't want to look, you knew that if you did your eyes would fill up with tears.

it's been six months and you still aren't over him, you knew you should be because you broke it off but you still love him. you grabbed your purse looking at the door.

you saw him and a girl walk in, they seemed pretty close but you didn't know. he made eye contact with you as you walked past him walking out .

"y/n?" you continued walking knowing what was about to happen, you thought he wouldn't have moved on even though it's been six months. "y/n please?"

you stopped not turning around "i just want to say i'm sorry i'm sorry for everything. i'm sorry for lying to you."

you turned around "if you were sorry you would have apologized you wouldn't have killed  josette"

"please i want to make things right for us please" "you have a girlfriend waiting in the cafe why don't you go and sweet talk her and leave me alone."

"what are you jealous?" kai smirked "you know what just leave me alone i'm done." you walked away but kai sped up in front of you.

"first she's not my girlfriend and meet me here tonight if you don't come then i'll back off and leave you alone but if you come then i know there's still a chance for us."

he handed you a small piece of paper and walked off back toward the cafe. you crumbled the paper in your hand and threw it in your purse before walking to your apartment.