Introduction

That day in pre-schools, Mrs. Delaporta devised tables for her students. She took 2 students and put them at a table next to each other. Little Jessica and Archie were placed next to each other. Who knew that this was fate just placed upon them? "Hi! I'm Jennifer! What's your name?" She asks. "Hi, I'm Archie." He says in a very shy and meek voice. When Archie was young, he was very shy around people. He spoke minimally to anyone. Even his own parents. "Do you wanna be friends Archie?" She asks. "Um, okay..." He says with uncertainty in his voice.

Nine years later...
"No, wait, wait, did you see his face? He was pisssed!" " I know, right?" This is Jessica and Archie now, nine years later in eighth grade. "Oh my god, stop! I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!" They were recapping on what happened at school today. The two were sitting on Archie's bed in his parents house. Jessica was playing with baby blue throw pillow while Archie was talking about a failed experiment to ask out a popular girl today. Archie always found some funny part of a story and pointed it out to Jessica. This is how they ended every school day. By first starting out by going to Archie's house and maybe doing homework, then going to Starbucks's and getting a tall chai latte. It was a routine. If they were especially broke one day, they would try to recreate the drink. Most of the time it would fail, but it was fun to try. Then after that they would order Chinese take-out. They were best friends. They were inseparable. They did everything together. But what if there is a twist? What if they see each other in a different light? Read this story to find out how to friends have to survive together as friends or more.