Discussions Over Dinner (Part 2)

Lily POV

Albus smiles at me and says, "Well go on then Lily." That's when I realise everyone was still staring at me from my outburst.

"Ahem, well me and Alice were friends turned girlfriends really it's not that interesting. All the third and fourth years Gryffindor's were playing truth or dare and we got dared to kiss. It was an awkward few days before Alice finally just asked me to Hogsmeade."

Aww's can be heard all around the table. "Okay okay, Rose your turn..."

"Well she had just broke up with her girlfriend and I was comforting her, when she suddenly kissed me. I mean she was my the only person I was out to, but I told her that I didn't want to take advantage of her and then she kissed me again.

So she pulls back and says something like 'that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me' you know supper clique. And she then tells me she understands and that she's going to bed we can 'pick up where we left off' tomorrow. So she leaves me in the common room more confused then ever.

The next day when I ask her about it she gives a rather personal story about how she'd harbored feeling for me but couldn't tell me when I'd came out because it might ruin our friendship and I guess I sort of cut her off with a kiss saying something cheeky like 'no worries love let's just pick up where we left off.'

After that I asked her to Hogsmeade and we started dating and that was that..." Again aww's could be heard around the table, mine were probably the loudest but I mean it was cute.

"Bleh disgustingly romantic come on I'm sure Hugo's is better" James says matter of factly. I roll my eyes at him and we all turn to Hugo.

Hugo blushes and shrugs, "I came out to Lily in 2nd year and she seemed dead set on setting me up and that's how I meet Orion, nothing special."

"Well if everyone is done with their stories I would like to make an announcement." I hear dad say from his seat at the head of the table.
We all go quiet in look at him.

"In the matter of the topic I would like to make announcement and ask a question though you don't have to answer. Anyways... I myself am bisexual, I figured since we're having a conversation it would be a nice time to bring it up. Of course Ginny knows but I never told anyone else and I wanted to get it off my chest"

I stare at him in shock, I can't even wrap my head around it. "I mean Ginny is as well, she actually used to go out with Luna and I used to have this big crush on Scorpius' dad it was actually quite unhealthy."

The adults, mum especially, seem to be holding in their laugher as dad wraps up his announcement, while we all gape in shook. "So I wanted to ask, if it's not too personal, what your actual sexualities were because all I got was 'I like dudes or I like girls,' no actual, you know, sexualities."

Hugo speaks first abeit quitely, "well I guess I'm gay but it doesn't really matter to me, I don't like labels, I just prefer the term queer.."

I was about to speak up when Rose does, "well I'm gay, lesbian and proud."

"Hell yeah" Alice shouts giving her a high five while Jazz just laughs and says, "same."

"I'm pan." I say not really quietly but also not making an effort to be loud. "My sista," Teddy yells at me.

"I'm bi and Scorp is as gay as they come," Al says smirking and laughing as Scorpius blushes. I mean for real he was redder than my hair.

"I guess I'm bi too but it doesn't really matter because I'm gay for Teddy," he says also smirking.
--------------- time skip --------------
The rest of dinner passes quietly everyone making comfortable conversation and soon it was time for our guests to leave.

I give Alice a goodbye hug not comfortable kissing her while my parents were in the room no matter what sexuality they were. I guess Alice was right, the night went nicely after all.

{A/N}
Words: 725
Posted: April 13, 2019
So yeah the end...
And there might a sequel and/or prequel to this.