Chapter 1 - Dean meets Casandra

Casandra turns into Castiel later in the story. Although it's not the way y'all probably think. Just tune in to find out.

(Dean) (flashback to when he met her)

It was my first day of 5th grade. I didn't know anyone because my family and I had just moved here the week before school started. I walked Sammy, my little brother, to his class in the 4th grade hall. I started walking towards my class when I noticed two girls giggling and pointing at me. I didn't think much of it.

I walked in to my class and saw that there were only two seats left in the back of the class. I sat down and read the instructions on the board. I took out the things I needed for that class. When I looked back up I saw a pretty girl with long red hair standing in front of me. "Can I sit there?" She asked, gesturing to the seat next to me. "Yea. I'm Dean" I said. "Thanks. Im Charlie" the red headed girl said as she was taking her pencil and books out. The teacher walked in and started class.

So far, my day has been uneventful.  At lunch I sat with Charlie. We were talking when all of the sudden someone jumped on her. "Get off me!" Charlie said laughing as she pushed off the girl. "Sorry sorry. I just missed my best friend" the girl said, laughing. She must have been the prettiest girl I have ever seen and her laugh, I would never get tired of it. "Hi. I'm Casandra" she said. I realized I was staring and zapped back to reality and said "Hi Casandra. I'm Dean." Two other people came. "Hi, I'm Kevin", one said, "And I'm Gabriel." The day went by quickly after that.

When I got home, I smelled pie and ran into the kitchen. Sammy tried tripping me but i saw his foot just in time. He rolled his eyes after he heard me chuckle. "Hey Dean, Sam, how was school?" my mom asked. "Great! I made three new friends, Balthazar, Casandra and Jo and I like all my classes." Sam said as he made his way upstairs. I was already sitting down and eating when my mom turned to me. "And you Dean?" "Great mom. I made friends pretty easy." "That's good. Now hurry up and finish so you can do your homework" she said. I finished and ran upstairs to do my homework and I couldn't stop thinking about Casandra.