Chapter 2 - Casandra meets Dean

(Casandra) (flashback, again)

I was with Charlie, my best friend, when we saw two boys walking towards one of the classes. We were giggling and pointing at the tall one. He turned around and walked the other direction after the other boy, presumably his brother, was seated in class. He saw us and I blushed. He was cute. The bell rang once I walked into class. I sat down beside the boy that was with the cute one a few minutes ago. "Hi. I'm Sam" he said with a big smile. "Hi. I'm Casandra" I said with an equally big smile.

It was lunch already. I saw Charlie. She was sitting with a boy. I ran and jumped on her, "Get off me!", she yelled, laughing as she pushed me off. "Sorry sorry. I just missed my best friend" I said, laughing. I noticed the boy staring at me and I looked down blushing. I looked back up and said, "Hi I'm Casandra" "Hi I'm Dean", he said. Kevin, my friend, and Gabriel, my brother, came and sat down with us.

The day went by quick and I couldn't stop thinking about Dean.
I got home and was greeted by shouting. "That's not fair. You cheated!", said my older sister Anna to my older brother Lucifer. "No I didn't! Right, dad?", he asked. They both turned to look at our dad. He looked at them and said "No Anna, he didn't cheat. Sorry." Anna was pouting and Luci was grinning. "Hey Cassie! How was school?", asked Luci when he saw me.  Anna and my dad turned around waiting for me to answer. "Surprisingly great" I said with a smile. "I'm going to do my homework. Call me if you need anything" and with that, I ran upstairs.