Copyright

The President of the Fairy World is copyrighting this story.

If you are trying to steal my story or believes that someone stole my story. Please contact me immediately or the fine is $721,834,956.

Voldemort will hold you as his hostage and he will torture you with his two big basilisks in his secret chamber until you pay the fine.

If you refuse to pay the fine, Darth Vader will be breathing over your ear and say, "I'm going to disown you." repeatedly for the rest of your life until you pay the fine.

If you still refuse to pay the fine, Spiderman and Green Goblin will appear in front of you. Spiderman will spin an enormous web and stick you on it, Green Goblin will be throwing his grenades at you, laughing like a maniac. Oh, by the way, Darth Vader will be right beside you, breathing by your ear.

If you STILL refuse to pay the fine, you will be buried alive in one of the graveyards in Egypt with poisonous scorpions, cobras, tarantulas, half-alive mummies, and Darth Vader. Michael Jackson will rise from the dead and summons his thriller friends to dance above you for fifty years without stopping.

If you STILL refuse to pay the fine, you will suffer all of the conclusions on the same time after being placed in "Mental Disturbed" section in Azkaban for the rest of your life with Darth Vader breathing by your ear.

If you already had paid... oh well. Have a good day! Bye!

~Arielle