VI. Hurt

[Olivia's POV]

It's impossible. That guy can't be Zild. Just, no. Zild isn't the guy who would cheat on his girl. I can't and I won't believe what am I seeing, my eyes were just playing tricks on me.

I blinked once. I blinked twice and thrice just to make sure I am imagining things. But they were still there. Zild was still there, focused on his phone while the girl is annoyed.

My phone buzzed and there's a message from Zild.

I'm home princess, why?

I looked at them and they're making out once again. Now my patience was gone. I was raging. I was hurt. How could you hurt me Zild? I fisted my hands and hung my tears in my eyes. I won't cry, I won't cry. I walked over to them with my heart breaking into pieces.

"You have a nice home Zild. You never brought me here." I smiled bitterly.

Zild was obviously shocked and broke their kisses. The girl was confused and definitely got no idea what was happening.

"Who are you and how dare you to disturb me and my baby?" She furiously asked, raising her right brow up.

"Oh, maybe you should ask your baby, dear." I put my hand on my hips. Let's see who's the bitch here.

"Why the fuck would I do that? Do you want my baby to know you, huh, slut?" She stood up and looked straight to my eyes. How dare you to call me a slut.

"Kate, stop!" Zild insisted. So Kate was the name of that creature.

"O-Olivia...I-I can explain." He also stood up and sent me an apologizing look.

"No need to explain anything my dear loyal boyfriend." I said sarcasmly. We're making a scene here. People start gathering around.

"What the hell? You're not Zildjian's girlfriend. He is just mine!" Kate said and grabbed my hair. I just maintained my poker face.

"Shut up and let Olivia go!" Zild shouted at Kate. Poor child.

"What? Why? She's a slut! She wants you!" Kate disapproved but lets me go.

"She...is not a slut. Olivia is my girlfriend, the real one." Zild explained.

"I-I thought it was me." Kate bowed and her voice croaks.

"But I-I was planning to let her go." Zild paused. "I was---I was gonna break up with Olivia." My eyes opened wide. What?!

"What do you mean?!" I can't help but ask.

"Probably, he loves me more than you that's why he's breaking up." Kate has her head up with a smile.

"That's not the reason." Zild's jaw tightened.

"Then what was the reason?" I pretend that I was okay. Don't let your feelings show Olivia.

"It's because--" Zild spoke but stopped. "It's just complicated." He continued. He's holding back his tears and trying not to cry.

"Complicated? How deep is that reason." I smiled and handed him the bag. "Just accept this and think that this is a goodbye gift."

His body stiffened and his tears escaped his eyes. I turned around for I am really hurt. I fought back tears for too long. Enough of this.

"Good bye Zild." I said and waved my hand without looking back at him. Those words are the hardest to say.

I pushed through the crowd and let my tears fall. I let my feet bring me to anywhere. I let my brain go blank. I'm tired, I'm full of this. I've had enough hurt.

--
A/N

Heyy there. Any readers? Vote and comment please? Pretty please? Lol I'm sorry if the story is pretty lame. So please message me or comment your suggestions for the story. Lots of love! Thankieesss! :*

~Nhiika