Chapter 6: Fight

Chapter 6: Fight

Playing: Bestfriends 🔝

Third Person's POV
"Hop in" Jungkook coldly said it to Hyorin without opening her door. Unlike before, Jungkook was gentleman.

Hyorin is somewhat nervous because of the picture that Siyoon posted. She can't stop biting her lips because she already knew that Jungkook saw the picture.

And it made Jungkook disappointed

"Uhmm, so how was your breakfast?" Hyorin tries to light up the mood but Jungkook just raise his thumb to sign that his breakfast is good.

Jungkook didn't even smile or smirk. EVEN LAUGH! Hyorin tries to covers her face because of the tears falling down from her eye. She can't stop her tears because she hurts his feelings.

They were both bestfriends but Jungkook has a feelings for her
But Hyorin doesn't have.

She suddenly felt some fingers poking on her shoulder. It was Jungkook! Jungkook lend his handkerchief
To wipe her tears.

"Why is he changing? He lend me a handkerchief to wipe my tears. Before, he uses his hands!" She thought to her mind.

Jungkook just walked past her

Hyorin's POV
OMG! Jungkook was totally disappointed! I hurt his feelings!

He was cold to me. I can feel somewhat nervous because he totally change after he saw the photo. He is not like this before.

I ran to the hallway because I saw Siyoon holding Jungkook's collar.
"Siyoon! Stop it!" (A/N: insert Jin's stob it😂)

Siyoon was so shocked when I shouted. I need to protect my bestfriend! Jungkook's face was literally serious. He was serious because he is controlling his anger. I told him that if someone wants a fight let them fight you but once they punch you, I can report it because the principal said I can monitor the CCTVs.

Huh! Once trusted, always trusted.

"KIM SIYOON! PUT HIM DOWN!" I tried to pull Jungkook but Siyoon strts punching his face. I called the Bangtan Gang to help Jungkook, not to help the fight😑

"Wow! From now on, you will be protecting him huh? That's why we couldn't date because of this Shit JUNGKOOK. Well, do you like him? No. He likes you, right? I told you DON'T BE TOO CLOSE TO THE BOYS! ONLY ME!"

Aishh! Wrong gwaaammmaaarr! Kim Siyoon! Better luck next time😏

"Joonie Oppa~ Stop Siyoon okay? Thankk yoouu💕" I thanked Bangtan because they gave so much help to me! I don't know how I will thank them!

----
Author's Note:
You like this story?? Vote this chapter! Thank you for supporting me! I purple you always💜