Chapter 17: Confessed

Soobin's POV
Arghh! I'm boiling with anger. I tried to look happy but ugh! Hyorin and Jungkook are so sweet with each other. Lets just forget? Arasso? "Is something bothering you?" Suga hyung asked. "Nothing. I'm okay!" I said and fake smiled. Lets enjoy this sleepover!

~TiMe skIpS~

We already headed to our rooms and I am roomed with Suga hyung which I was so thankful cause he sleeps likean angel like in peace.

Its already 12:30 am and I can hear the next room laughing. I can't sleep, maybe I'll just play games or chat with my friends online.

I headed downstairs to drink some juice and my night at the living room.
"*gasp*" I heard someone gasp and I saw - "Hyorin? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh well. Oppa uhm I just drank some juice and make a coffee for Jungkook!To be awake cause he is asleep right now and he promise me that we will watch a movie!" She said. Argh! Why don't Jungkook get himself a coffee? He's not a child anymore and she can't trust him! He broke her little promise. "Uhmm Can we talk?" I nervously asked as I stirred my drink and head to the living room where she is sitting.

"Of course Oppa!" She said. "Uhmm I-I-I like you." I confessed. I turn my head down and making my mouth curved showing my dimples.

Hyorin's POV
"I-I-I like you"

Those words are echoing inside my head. I was so speechless that I can't say the words at the tip of my tongue. "Sor-Sorry I love you but as my bestfriend" I said it as I held his hands.

"I know! You already have Jungkook. Just forget this night. Goodnight, Sweetdreams and I love you princess." He said as I said Goodnight too.

Aww. I regretted this night

---
Author's Note:
Sorry for the short update. Just making remind that I'm alice and updating my story. HAHAHAHA. I purple you💜