chapter 8 hangover

Flugs POV

It was the nest day after dementia had tried to kill me and boss saved me I'm still traumatized from it its 5:00 in the morning. Dominica is still sleeping thankfully I'm going to see of my boss is in his office, and to my surprise he was siting at his desk he had a wine glass in his hand it smelled like he was drinking a bloody marry last night. He was also drooling in his sleep I blushed madly at this he looked so cute. then he opined his eyes and looked at me sleepily and said. " Hi love have you been watching me sleep? hic- ha-ha~". I blushed madly and then said in the same kind for sadistic tone of voice that he did, gust to see his reactions. " ya my cute and drunk as fuck demon I have, and you look so cute drunk you should were this look more often~". when I said that he blushed madly and looked away and gave my a pouty face and said. H-hay I'm not cuuuute I am Blackhat hic- the most hic- evil villain and I'm also a hic- demonnnnnnn and thereforrrrrr hic- im nottttt cute hic-". I laughed at him he sounded so out of it I wonder how many drinks he had. I then smirk and say " not cute? pfft says the demon with half lidded eyes and drooling with a red blush on your face from being drunk not cute hu that's a bunch of bull shit".he rolled his eyes at me and huffed and said. "babyyyyy my head hurrrrrrts can you hellllllllp meeeeee". he said I rolled my eyes and when over to him and sit on his lap and kissed his forhead and said, " better " then he said, " it still hurts keep doing it till it stops" he said. I laughed and said, " are you just doing this so you can get kisses from me" I said as I started giving him butterfly kisses. then he said sadistically " mabyyyy I am mabyyyy im not~. after about 15 minits stooped and said. " Do you want me to go get you some aspirin for your hangover?" I said he looked at me and nodded I smiled at him and went to the kitchen and gut a glass of water for him then to my lab to get him some aspirin thankfully Dominica is still asleep. I go back to his office and give him the glass of water and aspirin for his hangover he took it and smiled at me and said. " thankyou baby I love you" he said, I smiled at him and said "love you to". and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, " I'm going to go finish making the death ray, come to my lab in 3 hours of sooner of you want. but I can only give you more aspirin in 8 hours ok?" he looked at me and nodded and laded his head back on his chair and closed his eyes. I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead and said. " get some rest I will come back and cheek on you in a 3 hours ok baby?". he opined his eyes and nodded giving me a kiss on the lips.

Blackhats POV

I had a massive hangover and Flug had given me aspirin to help with it he was going back to his lab to finish the ray he was making and said he was going to check on me in a about 3 hours I nodded and gave him a rough kiss on the lips I love him so much he smelled at me and blushed and left my office. I sighed and layer my head back on my chair and fell asleep.

time skip to when blackhat wakes up

blackhat POV again

woke up 3 hours later to the felling of someone shaking, I opined my eyes nd saw that it was Flug I smiled and said "hi baby what's up?" he then said " nothing I'm just taking a brake the ray is almost finished I just have to put the bottle in then put the outside cover on it and then it will be done". I smiled and said "that's good" he smiled and nodded he came over to me and sat on my lap and took off my hat and started to stroke my horns I started to purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and my horns turned bright pink my horns and my right eye tell my emotion right now I felt happy and loving. he laughed and said "you sound so cute when you pur" I smiled and said " I know that's one of the reasons I do it and also because I'm a shadow Nico or as some people call us, shadow catssy demon. e looked at me and said, " how come you never tolled my you were part cat do you have a tale and cat eras if you do can I pet them pleeeeeeeese". I laughed at his enthusiasm and said . " I do have a tale and cat eras and yes you can pet them, I didn't tell you because I didn't want Dominica to know". he nodded and looked at me and said. OK can I pet you ears now please". I sighed and smiled and formed my ears and tail and he smiled and started to scratch behind my ears i started he purrrr and lean into his touch. it was getting late and I was tired and so was Flug even though he was dening it, I picked him up bridal style and kissed him on top of the head then teleported us to my room and then brought him to bed with me he smiled and said "good night love". I then nodded and said " good night" and fell asleep.

I'm done with another story sorry for the short one last time I was rushed and I had to do my homework so I didn't have time but now its the weekend and I can right more [arts I hope you enjoyed this I think Dominica is planning something she still hasn't come out of her room today. hmmmmmmmmmm well I will see if I can post 2 story's tomorrow. If you like the story's please vote and if you have any suggestions please comment and other then that have a fantastic day/ night depends were you live so goodbye