Just for fun.

3RD POV

Nagisa and his teammates filed out of the building and into the room where the rest of the class were. "Good job Nagisa! You're always hit them with the bloodlust when they least expect it." Sugino complimented. "I didn't do much. It's the others that made me that opening." Nagisa said scratching the back of his head embarrassed.

A gush of wind interrupted the two's conversation, "Good job Nagisa. You are getting better at your sneak attacks."  Korosensei said. "I look forward to seeing you grow up until you and the class get the chance to kill me, but that's not going to happen anytime soon."

In a different part of the room, Kaminari and Kirishima asked karma, "Is it really that difficult to kill him? Cant, you just stab him with a knife or punch him or something?" Kaminari asked. "It's not that easy. You won't be able to touch him."Karma responded then Nakamura joined the conversation, pulling out a few knives smirking, "You can try if you want~"

Kirishima and Kaminari each grabbed a knife and walked casually towards the octopus teacher who was still talking to Nagisa and Sugino. Once they were close enough, they slashed their knives at Korosensei but he moved out of the way. He kept on dodging while giving Nagisa, Yada, Hinano, and Mahera feedback on thier performance. 

Once he finished giving feedback and tips he turned to Kaminari and Kirishima, smirking. "Nufufufu. I see potential in these two. You just need some practice and some grooming." Korosensei evilly smiled before blasting away, getting some supplies. He brushed thier messy hair down, painted thier nails. Red for Kirishima with black stripes. For Kaminari, an electric yellow with a black thunderbolt going down the ring finger's nail. 

Korosensei stopped and took a few pictures with a camera of his latest masterpiece.

"What the-!" Kirishima yelled looking at his nails. "What is this?! Did you know he would do this!?" Kaminari yelled at karma anNakamurara who both were taking videos with thier phones. "You never know what he will do. Last time he did this he dressed Nagisa up as a girl!" Karma teased eyeing Nagisa who gave him a glare. "You know you looked fabulous when you went on a date with that guy at that party on the island~" Karma teased and grew a devils tail and horns on his head.

"SHUT UP KARMA!" Nagisa yelled at him and chased him with a knife untill they were outside. while class 3E laughed thier butts off. 

"Is that true?!" The majority of class 1A asked/yelled at the remaining 3E students. 

"Hell yes! There was this one time where we had a festival where we sold food to make a profit for our school. The same guy that he went on a date with came back! Nagisa ended up faking to be a girl again to get some money from the dude. " Nakamura laughed. "I wonder who else I can make money off of by using girl nagisa." She wondered placing her hand on her chin in thought.

Evreyone else deadpanned.

TS

"Evreyone get in the bus. Were going to the forest." Aizawa instucted. Class 3E and 1A did as instucted and filed into the bus. "Woah! This is a nice bus. Where do you get the funds for this?" Kayano asked the tired teacher. "Its one of the usual buses used by UA students and the funds part is classified information." Aizawa replyed getting comfertable in his seat at the front. 

"Classified information? Weirdo." Kayano thought looking at the teacher zipping up his catipillar sleepeing bag while sinking into the seat.

The bus started driving then Tsuyu asked, "Where is Korosensei?" 

"Not again." Class 3E deadpanned looking out the window. Class 1A gave them confuzed looks but then there was a loud BOOM making the bus wobble. "Found him." Itona said. Both classes looked out the large windows where the noise came from and saw Korosensei on the side of the window. "It looks like I missed the ride again, but I did get that snow cone with antartic shaved ice." Korosensei brought up his tentecle, holding his treat. Suddenly, a large gust of wind blasted towards koro sensei making snow cone fly away. "NOOOOO SSNNOOWW CCOONNEE!!" He yelled and went back for it. 

"This is gonna be gold!" Nakamura yelled, "MIMURA GET THE CAMERA! WE GOTTA GET THIS IN HIGH DEFENITION!!" She yelled, opening the window while Mimura quickly handed the camera to Nakamura who sat on the windowsill of the bus while recording. 

"I CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO ENDANGER YOURSELF BY SITTING ON A OPEN WINDOSILL ON A MOVING BUS!!" Iida yelled chopping the air. 

"SHUT UP WILL YA!! IM RECORDING!!" Nakamura yelled at him while evilly smirking at what she was filming. "Are you getting this?" Karma asked nakamura who smirked evilly, "Yes"

The thing that they were desperately recording was koro sensei, crying, in the middle of the road, kneeling down beside his snow cone which was face down on the dirt road.

 If they listen closely you can hear the shouts of, "Oh my precious flurry delicacy! Why did this happen to you?! You were so young!!" Korosensei cried. "I cannot Let this go to waste! I traveled from JAPAN to ANTARTICA to get you! I WILL NOT LET YOU GO TO WASTE!" 

Korosensei then bent down and started licking the melted snow cone off the road. 

"This. Is. GOLD." Nakamura smirked evilly. 

She grabbed her phone and said, "Ritsu." "Yes?" "Download the memory from this camera to the file," Nakamura said showing Ritsu the camera so she can scan it. Ritsu scanned it and when she came back she had tears of laughter on her face. "This is amazing Nakamura! I'm sending it to the 'Korosensei's humiliation file' " Ritsu laughed. 

"You have a Korosensei Humiliation file?!?" Many yelled. "Yes and this is one of the best so far! Someday we're going to use it against him. He will be so embarrassed." Karma and Nakamura smirked evilly.

'Scary!' Class 1A thought along with a few from 3E.