Cops and Robbers

3RD POV

Evreyone exited the bus, talking to one another.

"Evreyone listen up!" A sudden voice announced which was Karasuma. All of the students stopped talking and paid attention. "You all will be doing more training. We will be dividing you all into three large groups each with members of both, class 1A and 3E."

"Sir? What are we going to do and why are we in the middle of the forest? This is scary." Mineta asked, raising his hand while stuttering because this was the same forest that Nakamura and Uraraka made him fly away and get lost in.

"If you be quiet then you would know. Wouldn't you?" Aizawa glared at the midget. "SORRY SENSEI!" He yelled and hid behind shoji who just sighed in annoyance.

"Two of the groups will be with me, learning how to properly and effectively battle with the anti-koro sensei knives and guns. The last group will be playing cops and robbers." He explained, holding up one of their guns filled with the pink ammo.

"Oh, I remember playing that as a kid. It was so fun." Uraraka smiled, remembering the many times she played it. "Oh, yeah. I used to play that too. But how is this training?" Izuku placed a hand on his chin and proceeded to mumble. 

Karasuma sighed at his students, brought up the bb- bullet gun, pointed up, so it faced the students. 

The students who weren't paying attention or talking to others dint notice the literal gun that was pointed directly at them. While the others who were watching Karasuma and were paying attention looked at him in shock. 

However, Karasuma placed a finger over his lips in an shh movement which successfully kept the half of the class that was paying attention, not to say anything.

 He then aimed up and shot at a tree, making a loud BOOM!

All of the students gasped in shock or yelped then shot thier attention to the noise in the front.

"Pay attention." He bluntly said, turning on the safety and put the gun down. 

Most of the class was still weirded out and confused as to why he shot a gun to get their attention, but he didn't care.

"Evreyone get into three large groups." He ordered when Korosensei zoomed over beside Karasuma. "Are you sure that is the best way to group them? They need to have different levels of skills and powers in each group." Korosensei told him with a smile. "Group them however you see fit. I don't care."

Korosensei then grabbed each of the students, placing them in separate groups. 

"Much better" He hummed while placing the last kid down.

"What the-" Jiro mumbled, surprised at the sudden movement and new location.

"Good, now you two groups, come with me," Karasama said, pointing at each group then proceeded to walk deeper into the forest. "Well this is weird" Ashido mumbled to Jiro who were apart of the group who got to play cops and robbers first."

"Izuku, Karma, Jiro, Ashido, Ritsu,  Chiba, Sero, Nakamura. Come with me. We will be playing cops and robbers." Aizawa instructed.

Aizawa walked deeper into the forest with the kids behind them. 

"You students will be villains/robbers on the run from me the cop/hero. The goal of the game is for me to capture all of you and put you in jail where president mic will watch you. You have the ability to escape jail, but only if you manage to get past mic." Aizawa stopped walking and stood next to president mic who was waiting inside a decent sized drawn chalk square which represents the jail cell.