Practice

~Sero~
After the sports festival, Kaminari asked me for a 1 v 1 battle against me. Sense I had nothing better to do I agreed. It's was the weekend and I was lying down on my bed when I got a text from Kaminari
Kami: Hey
Sero: Hi
Kami: Are we still going to train?
Sero: Oh yea, I forgot. Sorry, I'll be over in a sec
Kami: Ok, cya

                   \Time skip/
I got to Kaminari's house and knocked on the door. The door swung open to reveal an excited Kaminari. "You ready?" Kaminari asked me. "I'm ready to kick you butt!" I joked. "We will see about that!" Kaminari said back. I walked into the backyard where he told me the battle would take place. He walks out after me. "Ready?" He asked again. "Yes" I said. "3...2...1!" As soon as he was done counting, electricity surrounded him and electricity emit towards me. I quickly Dodged the attack and shot tape from my elbows. He was able to dodged the attack. More electricity flew toward me, I quickly moved to the side and shot more of my tape toward him. I felt I really strong gust of wind, but ignored it. Kaminari on the other was a little surprised at the sudden wind. I took this to my advantage and trapped him with tape. "Hey! No fair!!" He yelled at me. I chuckled and pulled him to me. "I thought it was fair. You shouldn't get distracted like that" I said. "..fine, I guess your right" he said. I chuckled and without thinking, I leaned forward and kissed him. It was only for two seconds before I pulled away. "S-Sero?.." I couldn't even look at him. I couldn't stop blushing. "I-I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me." I said. I looked at him, he was blushing but he also looked relaxed. I untied him from my tape trap and he looked up at me. I didn't face him. "Sero" I slowly look at him. "W-What?" I asked. Before I could say anything he stood on his tippy toes and kissed me. I was shocked. After awhile I melted into the kiss, closing my eyes. After a minute we pulled away for air. "D...did we just..?" Kaminari started. I smile and nod. Kaminari smiled and hugged me. At that moment, I couldn't feel happier.

So, how was it? I'm not good at this so sorry if it's bad. I'll try harder next time. Until then, see ya!