Kami..

I will be talking attempt suicide, If that stuff bothers you then you have permission to leave. If it doesn't then enjoy the part

Sero

It was the weekend and I invited the the bakusquad over to my dorm for a sleepover, it took a lot of convincing for Bakougo to join in. One by one everyone came. Well, everyone expect Kaminari. Where is he? "Hey Sero?" Mina looked at me. "You were kinda just staring at the door" She added. "Oh, sorry" I said. "Where's Pikachu?" Bakougo asked. Kirishima gasped. "Do you care enough to see that one of your friends is missing?! Aww Bakougo you do care!" Kirishima said as he hugged Bakougo. "NO I DON'T!" Bakougo yelled and he pushed Kirishima away from him. Now that I think about it, Kaminari usually replies my texts and he didn't. Maybe he's in trouble. "I'll go check on him" I said. "Yea, I'm sure he needs his boyfriend" Bakougo laugh. I blushed. "N-no! I'm not his boyfriend! I'm just his friend." I said. I can hear Bakougo whisper "Boyfriend.." I storm out as I hear Bakougo laughing. I walk past everyone's dorm and stop and Kaminari's. I take a deep breath and knock on the door. Nothing. I knock again. Still nothing. I put my ear to the door. Nothing. I was getting really worried. Well, maybe he's sleeping. "Kami?" I called out. Nothing. I couldn't take it anymore! What if there was a villain? I took another deep breath and ran into the door. It swung open. I saw Kaminari at the balcony (just go with me). "Oh, there you are Kam-" before I could finish my sentence, Kaminari lifted his foot over the balcony.

Kaminari
I looked down at the ground. The fall definitely would kill me. Good. No one would care. I sighed and a tear fell from my cheek. "Goodbye.." I said to myself and lifted my foot. I held my breath and leaned forward. I felt something wrap around my waist. I look down and see tape. I get pulled backwards into someone's arms. I look up and see Sero hugging me, crying. "Y-you I-Idiot!" He yelled. "D-don't scare me like that!" Sero looked so hurt. He's just pretending. The voices came back. I didn't listen to the voice and I hugged Sero, crying myself. "I-I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you Kami!" He continued. "It's ok.." I said. "No it's fucking not!" He yelled. "I-if I didn't come here to check on you, you...could've died!" He kept crying. You idiot! Look what you did! You should kil- "I'm sorry.." I say. Sero hugged me tighter. "How long have you kept this a secret?" He asked. "A couple months.." I answered. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "I...I was scared what you would think.." I answered. "Why?" He asked. "Because I love you!" I shout. He looked shocked. He hates you now! He would never like someone as worthless as you! "R-really?" He asked. I nod. He smiled, "I love you to" he said to me. I look at him. I kissed him, crying could tell he was surprised he soon melted into the kiss. We pulled apart for air. "Don't keep anymore secrets from me, promise?" Sero asked. "Promise" I respond.

And that's it. I hope you liked it! I know it's a little sad but oh well. Request anytime you want and you could be featured in a future part. Bye!