Truth or dare

Mina
"Hey guys!" I shout. The bakusquad turn and look at me. "Meet me at my dorm in an hour!" I said and scurried off. I went to my dorm and cleaned. It was mostly clean. Just some clothes I forgot to put away.
            ~Time skip because I don't have anything else to talk about :p~

                             Sero
I walked to Minas dorm with Kaminari.
"What do you think she wants?" Kaminari asked me. "U-ummm..I honestly don't know, I don't really wanna know" I said and we laughed. His laugh was so adorable! You would not believe. We got to the door and I knocked. The door swung open and we say Mina "hey guys!" She said. She moved out of the way and we walked in.
~time skip~
Sero
We all sat in a circle (Todoroki sitting next to Midoriya who was sitting next to me and I was sitting next to Kaminari and he was sitting next to Kirishima who sat next to Bakugou and then Mina) "Okay guys! You know how to play truth or dare?" Mina asked and everyone nods. She clapped her hands and looked at Todoroki, "Truth or dare Todoroki?" She asked. "Truth" And thus, the game started. It went from childish dares and useless truths to dates that could change the way you think of that person and truths anyone could use as blackmail if they wanted! Not that I would, they're my friends. Somehow, the next turn was Mina and she looked at me. I gulped, "Truth or dare Sero?" She asked and I sighed. "Dare, I guess.." I said, "I dare you to confess to Kaminari!" She squealed and Bakugou laughed. I felt my face heat up as Kaminari turned to me. "What are they talking about?" Kaminari asked, "Well..Uhh...", "Just do it you wimp!" I heard Bakugou yell at me, "Shush!" Kirishima said and stared at us. I took a deep breath and looked Kaminari in the eyes. "Look, Kami, if things don't turn out I just want nothing to change between us, okay?" I asked and he nods. "E-ever sense the beginning of u.a I have notice I might of had these feelings for you. And not just the feeling you get when you meet a really good friend,  mean more then friends. Denki Kaminari, I know you don't feel the same sense you like Jiro so I won't be mad, I just wanna say that I have liked-no-Loved you ever sense the beginning." I said and turned away from him. "I.. love you too" He said, "Yeah, it was just what I expected...wait what?" I asked. "I said a love you too" Kaminari said and smiled. "What about Jiro?" I asked, "Well, is it that hard to say I stoped crushing on her when I realized I never had a chance?" Kaminari said. I smiled and hugged him, he hugged me back, lifted my head and kissed me on my lips. I was surprised but gladly kissed back. I heard people cheering, I totally forgot this was just a silly truth or day game. "Why can't we be like that Bakugou?" I heard Kirishima ask Bakugou jokingly and Bakugou smacked him from behind his head. Once Kaminari and I separated our lips we smiled at each other and went back to the game. Kaminari sat closer to me then before, but I wasn't gonna complain. "Kirishima, Truth or dare?"

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I'm so so sorry! School is a horrible thing :( hope you enjoyed!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 11, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Kaminari X Seroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें