Chapter 2

The orangish light was from the light, but Blaze didn't notice. "Nig- Wait, WHERE AM I?!" She yelled in terror, as a familiar voice called. "Oh, you have woken up!" He was cheery. Blaze met him, but she couldn't remember where or when. "So.. Do you know what happened or?" The Zorua glanced at Blaze worriedly. "Huh? What happened? I don't really remember, expect for that Umbreon.." She looked up. The Zorua smiled, "Ah, I forgot your name." "What name?" Blaze scowled. "Let me think.. Oh! It was Hope." The Zorua smirked. "Yeah yeah, I remember now." Hope, with the new name lied. Was she just born or..? She remembered nothing expect for.. that Umbreon. Hope shook her head. He laughed a bit, "Mine's uhh.. Blac- I meant Zoro!"
"Ohh, Zoro? That's a great name." Zoro looked at Hope's eyes. "Alright. Now I will introduce you to my team!" Zoro chuckled. "Whoa-" She gasped as the Zorua dragged her away.

Skyscrapers towered over her, as she kept on gasping in amazement. "Can you please stop gasping?" Zoro mumbled under his breath. Hope's sharp ears heard him, "Nope."

"Ugh, let's just meet my team." Zoro walked a bit faster. He suddenly transformed into a human, with black hair. He wore a baseball cap with blue jacket.

"Let's get those cookies from the cafè!" He sneered. "Don't you need to pay?" Hope investigated the cafe. "Nah, we can just steal from them!" He ran into the cafe.

"STEAL?" She ran after him. Zoro smirked at the cashier; and grabbed the cookie before he scanned it. He ran out the door and transformed into his Pokemon form! The cashier lost the human, "OFFICER JENNY!" The cashier screamed.

Zoro arrived at a small garage, with a tiny hole which only fit small Pokémons. He squeezed through the hole perfectly. Hope, a smaller Pokemon than him, walked through the hole with ease. It was really dark- "AAAAAAAA! WHO IS THIS UNCULTURED EEVEE WHO DARE TO-" A unfamiliar voice growled. "Firey! It's Hope, our new friend!" Zoro snarled. "Okie dokie, I'm just on my guard duty." Firey rolled his eyes. "This is Firey, the most fiercest out of us, so we always assign him as the guard-" Zoro was interrupted by the dog's angry tone, "IS THAT THE REASON?"
"Is it too obvious?" Zoro stuck out his tongue, and flicked the light on. Firey was a black dog, with a red marking on his muzzle which runs down to his belly. It ends at his butt, which made the Eevee laugh quietly.

A Rockruff walked into the room, from a door. It looked like their bedroom. He overlapped the angry Houndour's face, "Ho, who did you bring this time, Zoroy? I hope it's a Rockruff which have the high chance to be a Midnught- Ohh, that's a Eevee! That's amazing!" "Heh thanks. Also, don't bring that stuff up." Zoro laughed. "She's actually beautiful." He looked at Hope's eyes. "Green eyes are an amazing match to your yellow eyes!" He smirked. "I told you." Zoro didn't seem to be flustered. "So, Firey is the angry one, and what's the cheery one's name?" She interrupted them. "It's Cocoa!" He put his soft paws on her shoulders. "Cocoa, Firey, and Zoro?" Hope looked at Zoro. "There's a Poochyena!" She noticed a buff wolf walking towards her. The Poochyena spoke in a low pitch, "Hello, Hope! My name is Oreo." Hope shrinked a bit. His voice was really threatening... "Don't be scared, kid! I'm actually nice.." Oreo barked. "He's probably the most passive out of us, opposited to Firey." Zoro sneered. "ZoRO!" Firey snarled. "So.. it's four of you who live in this garage..?" The Eevee looked around. The room was empty, but with some Pokèdolls around. A small door lead to a room where there was four beds. It was really small. "The red bed is Firey's, the blue one is mine, and the yellow one is Oreo's!" Cocoa puffs his chest out. Oreo walked to his yellow bed, pointing to a black bed, "Zoro's bed is over there. You can share the bed."
The Eevee took a while to realize what he was saying. "Heh, I'm not going to share the bed! I will prefer my own.."
"God, you're tense- wait I'm sorry!" Oreo yelped. "It's ok! Where will I sleep on thought..?" She chuckled. "I said Zoro's bed.." He frowned. "For real?" Hope widen his eyes at Oreo. "Just kidding! You are sleeping on the green bed." Oreo barked a laughter with Cocoa. Firey yelled, "MOCK HER AGAIN AND IM BUYING THE OREO COOKIES!" Oreo cried, "NO!" as he ran out. Cocoa chuckled at Firey, "Chill, you know that Oreo dislike seeing those cookies. Calm down and don't embarrass us in front of Hope.."
"Didn't you just notice that I'm defending her, you bastard!" Firey barked again.