The Betrayal

Percy Pov

I was walking to camp when I heard a voice. It was coming from the woods so I went there and saw a kid about 16 years old who was being attacked by a hell hound. So I quickly went there for his aid and sliced the hellhound clean which turned into dust. "are you okay" I asked him and he nodded. I took him to the camp and went to the big house and found Chiron. 

"Chiron new camper," I told Chiron and went to my cabin. I rested there for a while and suddenly Annabeth and Chiron kicked the door open. "Percy why didn't you save the Max from the hell hound" Annabeth frowned. I told Annabeth that I did but she simply didn't believe me and stormed of followed by Chiron.

Then my life was just aweful, Max was claimed by My dad and everybody thought that I didn't save him from the hellhound. Then later he started spreading rumours about me being weak and stupid. All the younger campers bought it and but I was okay with that as long as I had my real friends. But boy he made Katie believe that I had destroyed her pine tree and he had also spread rumours about me telling about a big prank which the Stolls were going to do was so now they thought the that I was evil and were side, Max.

Max had gotten all the cabins against me, He told the Aphrodite and Demeter that I didn't think they were strong and smart, and he had told Ares cabin that I said they were weak. He had told Jason that I had called him a fake leader and that I had called Leo  I don't consider him a friend but just a working machine.

I was shattered but I was happy that I still had Thalia, Nico and Annabeth. Thalia was with the hunters so I only hagged with Annabeth and Nico. But nowadays they seemed to be distanced. I bought out the ring I had gotten for Annabeth and I thought I should propose her tonight. I went out of my cabin and tried to find Annabeth, but while I searching for her I heard a loud cheer. I went near the voice and saw everybody looking at something  I rushed my towards the center and saw 2 people making out. It was Max and Annabeth. I went on my knees and my heart was shattered falling apart. Annabeth saw me and said It wasn't what it looked like but I ran to my cabin.

4 weeks later

I was in my cabin for 4 weeks I was crying my heart out. In this time I found out that My stepfather and mother were killed by Gaea. I hadn't eaten anything for 4 weeks and I was super skinned and felt really weak. The suddenly 7 to 8 people came in and banged the door open. They came in and dragged out in the dark and tied me to a tree when they came out of the dark I saw their faces and they were none other than the seven, Nico and Max