Time for goodbyes

This chapter is here so early thanks to Lexaruby10 

I knew what I wanted to do. I went straight to my cabin and looked around for anything I wanted to bring with me. I wrote a letter to Chiron even though I knew he won't be able to do anything. 

Dear Chiron

I am leaving camp as it isn't my home anymore. I consider you like a 2nd father. I know it feels bad but I can't live in a place where everybody thinks I am a liar. I am sorry for making so many campers died because of me. Please don't be angry on the campers. 

Love,

The one and only, The sassiest(Sp) 

Percy Jackson

I wrote the letter and folded it with a single tear rolling out of my eye. This is no place to create a fountain I told myself.

I steadily put the latter on a table and took out a rock from the fountain and dried it with my powers and put it on the paper.  

I went to New York and then I went to the empire state building and then went near the counter. "give me the key to  600th floor" he nodded and I was surprised but then thought I guess I am pretty famous. 

I went up the golden elevator. wind going up my ears and then blocking my ear and then the golden doors opened and I saw the mythical city( I am not sure if I should call it a city comment if I should.) I walked out and popped my ears by pressing my nose and leaving air into my ears and forcing the block to moveeeee over.  I then walked near Olympus and saw my status summarizing all my quests like me holding up the sky, the big battles, the monster in my legs bowing. And then I saw the last stand of me and the seven and I felt rage filling inside me the rage when I felt when Ares was around but a million times more. I took out riptide and slashed it all around the statue and then using my water and earth quick power to destroying the statue. 

Thanks for reading I will contain in this chapter and trust me it will be soon. Vote, comment and follow. Give me votes because they are free and I  like them.

And again I was thinking of Making this a Choas and harry potter cross over so if you want it to comment. And if you have charters then tell me about them and I will see if I will add them. 

And I will update this Chapter later.

If you want Choas harry thing then give me 3 votes.