Part 5

Percy pov

before you start get a cookie and some warm milk, trust me you will need it in this chapter ;D

I looked ran and ran I just could not shake off the feeling that all the people who i had dearly loved had batered me. was I not good enough, I was I not loyal enough, was not strong enough. All these thoughts drifeted through me while I swipt through the forest until I found a lake. I looked at the lake which was mearly showing my reflection. 

Yours so weak, your such a loser, nobody likes you, you were just a tool to get fame, evryboduy only uses you, nobody needs you. you got no sass (just for the memes)

all of these thoughts went through me and my head. I wanted it to stop as i felt my skin tearing apart and my life draining but I knew i had to resist all of this pain, i needed to hold my self to gether, i could not let the die to some stupid people i turusted. Many, many people had given their lifes for me and i need to live this life. i felt something click in my brain, I needed to look at my most happy memory. I needed to think of something. And then i closed my eyes, seeing my mom and i walk, seeing my moms face at when took my first step. I looked at my dads see green eyes. 

that was all i could think of but i knew i needed another memory but there weren't anymore memories with people that strong and then it clicked, it didn't have to be a person. I thought how beautly it was, who sweet it was, who colourfully it was. I saw the cookie, but not any cookie the suprem blue cookie. When i dipped it in warm milk and put it in my mouth and when i took a bite. Ahhhhhhhh cookieeeeeee. hey i love my mom and dad but i am guilty to say i love cookie more. 

then suddenly all of the voices went away like woosh and I went like wahhhh. I opened my eyes slowly and there was a man standing infornt of me. He had a clock which showed the stars. His eyes were so deep and and they were changing colour. 

" Who are you?' I asked curisoly. 

"my name Chaos and percy i am hear to make you my champion" Chaos said

I looked at him and tried to remeber who the hell Chaos wasbut i could not because i was to busy looking at the Dam (hehe) cookie image in my head :D

and then i reginzied him. "ohh your the Creator of the universe, I know, well anyway I will accept you offer beacause i have nothing left (his parents died in the war) But i have a condition you will never make me to come back me here again and we do no evil no creppy nada, and i get a cookie everyday actually blue cookies and pancakes for breakfast with a lot of surpe maybe blue if you could but i lot and trust me when i say a lot i mean a lot because i can't drown and niether cn my pancakes." he aggred to my terms and chuckled at my love for cookies.

"So now i will bless you, good luck you will need it."

And then he Fired a purple beam at me. when the beam reached and touched me i felt all the pain in the world lifting the sky, Fighting all my not very friendly realivtes, watching all the people die, and the bateryal all combined. My heart stoped all i wanted to do was scream but no i will not show my weakness. after a painfully minute the pain faded. And Chaos looked like he was a little girl and she had seen the avengers. 

"people usually go uncoinces and you didn't even scream. Dude Ice cream you don't scream(hehhehehehehe) and you took all the pawer from the beam" he basically yelled and i blushed and laughed at his stupid pun. and then he opened a portal and just like that they live happily every after end of stroy.

Jk

by the way i eat like 3 big cookies from M&S while writing this chapter.