29

Liked by 3

Liked by 3.726.018

Playing some ping pong before I gotta play some music

View all 782.029 comments

User01 I really wanna know what music he means

User02 Will I really be ready for new music? I guess I am not.

User03 Could someone please tell me what is going on lately?

User04 I really need someone to tell me what is going on and why Sky and Shawn are seperate from each other.

Liked by 2.615.029

Feeling a bit better that I can finally perform again and maybe some new songs? Who will know? Oh yeah me.

View all 726.928 comments

User01 I really need new music from you. Can we get a song like Back to life?

❤ 4.288 💬 Sky.Carrington Who will tell it?

User02 Is it a song to bop your ass or to cry my eyes out?

❤ 7.298 💬 Sky.Carrington Maybe a bit of both. Not sure what will come out first.

User03 I am still not sure if I am ready for sad songs from you. What if it is about Shawn. My ass ain't ready for that.

 My ass ain't ready for that

Liked by 829.917

She asked me to take some pics of her performing and I am so proud of this one. She looks genuily so happy and I am so happy she finally found some peace in her and finally perform the songs she has been writing on for such a long time. I am proud of you Star. 💫

* comments disabled *

♡♡♡

Sky.Carrington How can I forget you when every single thing I have in my life was you. How can I forget the times we shared when every single time I look around, you are everywhere. How can I forget what I feel for you when every single thing I feel is the love I still have for you. How can I forget you?

User01 I am not crying or something. You are.

User02 I am so sorry but why are you doing this to me?

User03 Miss Sky what are you doing here to me? I am emotionally not stable for that.

User04 I am scared of what your songs are going to do to me?

User05 Emotionally unstable but thank u for making me more sad than I already am.

♡♡♡

Shawn × Mon amour

Sky × Clumsy wife

Mon amour

Sky I really think we should talk to each other. I know some things have happened and I got mad at you without letting you explain but could you please tell me now what happened.

I am ready to listen to you.

Clumsy wife

Maybe you should have been more nice to me when I was trying to explain it to you. But no mister Mendes needed to tell his whole friend group and family that his wife cheated on him. When I clearly didn't at all.

I am so done with you not telling me what is going on with you and always telling me I am the one to blame. Sure love makes you crazy and sure I can do things that makes you dislike me but that is normal.

You agreed to be with me in bad and good days but you always leave me hanging on the bad days. If only you would have known what that meant before saying I do.

Clumsy wife changed her name to Sky

Sky changed your name to Shawn

And that is all for me. I need space and you to. We will see what happens after our time apart what means no talking or texting each other. Just some space. I hope you can agree on that.

Shawn

If that is what you want? Than sure.

But the fans can't know about it. They are not allowed to know otherwise it will be a disaster.

Sky

Sure Shawn. I won't tell your fans or mine. I promise you that.