34

Swipe for more

Swipe for more

Liked by 3.837.927

Not heartless, just using my heart less

View all 78.198 comments

User01 Oh the tea is hot tonight. We need to know what is going on.

User02 Miss Sky knows how she can make us look at her!

Kevinnn Oh Sky I need to know! Please text me back! Me needy for it

User03 I am clearly like Kevin who needs to know everything. I am so him in a friendshipgroup

User04 Oh Sky is giving us the content we deserve! Shawn who? We only need Sky

♡♡♡

Teddy × Smart person

Shawn × Dumb person

Smart person

So I tried to talk to her but I am not sure if she wants to talk to you. You clearly did something bad to her otherwise she would be happy you talked to me about stuff.

I don't know what you did to her but I am pretty sure that now you are not going to solve it with some date or something like that.

I am pretty sure you messed up bad now.

Dumb person

Why does no one believe me when I say I am not the one behind this fight. Some things happened and I was drunk and said it to every person I care about.

Sure I should have listened to her when she was ready to explain to me but I was drunk and not ready to hear her tell me how she cheated on me.

Sorry for being a person with feelings.

Smart person

I never said it was your fault, you take it on your own. I was just saying that you messed up bad this time, I never said it was your fault every single thing happened.

I don't need to know all the details here but clearly you guys need to sit together and tell each other every thing you want to say.

If it ends bad than look that is how it is meant to happen. Don't say what about Alexa? It will work out when it needs to be just like now.

Dumb person

But I don't want to lose Sky or Alexa. I want to be with my wife and feel the things that I still feel for her when I see her posting something.

I love her and I am pretty sure I will always do it. Even when we are not together I will love her because she is the love of my life.

And it hurts me that she wants space right now when I only want to be with her and spend the whole day with her and tell her it all will be okay.

I am not sure if I can live without her. And that sucks.

Smart person

You clearly need to talk to her and tell this to her. That is the only advice I can give you.

Dumb person

And the pic she posted today, I love how I can call her mine but it doens't feel like that any more.

Feelings for her will never be away but I think if we are better off apart, I will need to accept that.