15.

I sipped at my drink, leaning against the wall behind me while I looked for Sam. When I saw him I sighed in relief as he walked over to me.

"Nice party, huh?" He asked and I laughed.

"The best" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Where's Jack?" He asked and I shrugged.

"No clue" I said and he sighed.

"Go look for him. He's either doing something he shouldn't be or something he's scared you'll know about. Ava you're the only one that's kept him in check for this long." He said and I sighed.

"Yeah I'm going to go find him." I said and he nodded.

I walked away but Sam shouted my name, making me turn around. "Be careful" He said and I nodded.

I walked around Sam's house for a while, just kind of dodging drunk people. Some people were drunk off their asses and some had bloodshot eyes. What scared me is which one Jack fit under.

I walked out the back of the house and looked around the backyard, not finding anything. I groaned loudly before walking back into the house. I walked upstairs and checked all of the bedrooms, not finding anything. I finally gave up to take a bathroom break. I pushed the door open and saw someone's back towards me.

"Johnson move" I said and he turned to me with wide eyes before I pushed him to the side and instantly regretted it.

Jack was bent over so his face was hovering over the counter and had a dollar bill rolled up and in front of his nose. He had his pointer finger on the side of his nose that was closest to me before he inhaled the white powder that was on the marble countertop.

He stood up straight and looked at me before giving me a crooked smile. "Hey baby" He said and I shook my head. "Want a line?" He asked and I shook my head again before grabbing his hand.

"Jack we're leaving" I said and he made a whining sound.

"Baby I'm having fun! Have fun with me" He said and I shook my head, not looking at him. "You're no fun" He pouted from behind me and I bit my lip to hold in my tears.

Jack let out a little laugh when we got outside and I dragged him to his car. I turned around and shoved my hand into his pocket and pulled out his car keys. I unlocked the front door and Jack slowly got in. When he shut his door, I walked over to the driver's seat and slid in, swallowing the lump in my throat.

We drove in silence for a little before I felt Jack staring at me. I let one tear fall and he quickly reacted by wiping it away.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked and I shook my head. "Did I make you cry?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm sorry baby, I don't want to make you cry" He said and I bit my lip.

"You're hurting yourself Jack. You fucked up insanely and you don't realize it because you're too high to think right now" I said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry" He said before I pulled into his driveway.