The Wedding :3

((in third person and I'll become a worldly being for this again))

Today was the day. After months of planning, Tyler couldn't make up his mind on several things, it was finally here. The joining of the frog and the fish was about to happen.

The admin walked down the hall, her heels clicking on the tile floor on the way to the room where Dakota was getting ready, her dress swirling at her feet, her hair styled. She knocked on the door.

"You guys done in there?" She asked.

Ty opened the door. "Almost..... Dakota might be having a panic attack in the bathroom."

She sighs and pushes past him and walks to the bathroom, knocking on the door. "Kota?"

Ian and Jerome joined Ty behind her.

"What?" His voice came from the bathroom.

"Come on Dakota, calm down, you'll be fine. You're getting married to the man of your dreams today and you are NOT chickening out on him now!"

"I'm not doing this on purpose admin!"

She sighs and opens the door, seeing him wearing his white tux((no dresses!)). She smiles and walks over to him, adjusting his tie and fixing his coat. "You'll be fine Dakota. You'll get married, have kids and live happily ever after."

He chuckles and smoothes his hair down. "Thanks admin."

She smiles. "That's what I'm here for, now let's have a damn wedding!"

-------------

Adam, Mitch and Quentin were all standing outside the hall where the wedding was going to take place in when the admin hurried over, leading Da_blue_wolf((you said you wanted to be a bridesmaid!)) into the hall. The three males looked at each other before following. Tyler was jumping around, fussing about every little detail while Jason was trying to calm him down. Mat and Preston were snickering at them. Seto and Brice watched Munchinguniverse run around. The admin clapped her hands together.

"Ok! Let's get this started! Places everyone!"

Everyone scrambled to their places, Ty and Jerome coming in during the rush.

Adam took his place at the alter with Quentin((he's gonna be the priest, deal with it!)). He smiled at his Mudkip friend reasuringly.

The music started and the doors opened.

Everybody stood up and turned towards the door.

-------------

Dakota stood there, his arm linked with Ian's. He smiled nervously up at the older man and they started forward.

Everyone watched them as the ymade their way down the aisle.

Once they reached the alter, Ian smiled at Quentin, handing the younger male off to him but not before whispering a few things into his ear. He then went to take his seat and everyone sat.

Adam cleared his throat. "We are gathered here today for the joining of the frog and the fish((i had to))."

Quentin rolled his eyes but made no comment.

"Quentin, do you take Dakota to be your frog?"

Dakota glared at the Sky Army commander while Quentin chuckled and nodded.

"I do."

"And do you, Dakota, take Quentin, in all his fishness, to be your husband?"

Dakota giggled. "I do."

Adam smiled. "Then I now pronouce you fiash and frog, you may now kiss the amphibian."

The two glared at him before Quentin moved forward and pressed his lips to Dakota's.

The entire room exploded into cheers and whistles.

"Eww fishy love!" called Jerome and Mitch from the back.

They pulled back and Quentin glared at them. "Fucking amphibians!"

Dakota laughed and kissed his new husband.

----------

The reception after the wedding was full of all the guys goofing off together.

It also also full of a lot of face sucking.

And many other things after that.

And cake.

((i do good? :3))