Together?

When we got there his parents were asleep. "Shh. Let's go to my room." he said. He got in front of me and grabbed my hand. We snuck up stairs. Right when we got up there I layed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

........

The next morning I woke up with a instagram notifaction. I checked it. "@jackgilinsky: Caught bae slippin. Hahah @awk0jenna" it was a picture of me asleep. "Oh my god Jack!" he woke up. "What?" I put the phone to his face. He just laughed and sat up. He hugged me up. "Goodmorning baby." I smiled at him.

"Go get dressed we have a bug day ahead!" I hopped up and got dressed. So did he. When we were done we went to the car. "What's going on?" I asked. He looked at me. "It a surprise." A few minutes later I seen where we were going. The vandalized swingseat. We pulled up and all our friends were there. Mady came to the car door and locked our arms. All of them were smiling. I looked confused. "Mady?" she just grinned. She stopped right in front of everyone. I looked over at Nate and he looked mad and upset. It was horrible for me to see him like that...

Jack walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I just put my arms over his. He looked down at me. "Jenna, I've wanted to ask you this for a really long time.. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said smiling. My eyes filled with tears of joy. "Yes jack." he picked me up and spinned me around. "Awwww!" I heard everyone say and Sammy and Jack began to clap making everyone clap.

We stayed there to hangout for a while then he drove me home. I had stuff to do.. And it wasn't going to be fun...

I got home. Mom was standing in the kitchen watching the tv from there with worry in her eyes while dad was there on the couch watching. I looked at him kind of confused and went to mom. I grabbed her arm and drug her back to the back of the kitchen. "So what's going on?" I whispered.

"I'm scared to death!" She said in a whispery/yell.

I looked around the corner and he was looking our way and looked back at her. "So what do we do?" I asked.

"Let's go." She said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Upstairs. We will pack our stuff and go to a hotel for tonight but tomorrow we are going to the court house." She said.

"Alright." I ran up stairs to pack. I facetimed Jack.

Jack: What's up baby girl?

Me: Packing.

I said standing the phone up on the dresser where he could still see me.

Jack: Wait, where are you going?

Me: A hotel.

Jack: Why?!

Me: My dad...

Jack: No! You guys come stay with me.

Me: Where will my mom sleep?

Jack: In the basement on the bed in my mom's office area. You can sleep with me.

Me: I'll ask. I've gotta go. I'll text you.

I hung up and ran to mom's room. She had her bedroom window open. She looked at me. "Throw your stuff out the window. I'm tell your dad we are just going to the store."

I threw it out and we went downstairs. I grabbed my stuff and put it in my car. "Mom I'll drive my car." She nodded. While I was backing up I called her. "Hey, wanna stay at Jacks? " I asked.

Mom: You can. I'm going to a hotel.

Me: Well.... Okay.

I hung up and called Jack.

Jack: Hello?

Me: Meet me at the hotel.

Jack: Which one?

Me: I don't know the name but it's the one like 10 minutes from you.

I hung up. by the time I got there he was there waiting. He got out and waited for me by the back door of my car. I got out and hugged him then he kissed me. He took my bags from my hand and carried them for me. We got up there and put my stuff away. "Mom there's a pool right?" I asked. "Yes sweety." I got changed. When I came out Jack was sitting on my bed. "What are you doing? Are you coming with me?" I asked.

"Yes babe. I'm wearing my basketball shorts. I brought pants with me." Before we left I had mom take a picture of us.

I had my arms around him in one and then in the other I was on his shoulders. I put them in a collage and posted it. "@awk0jenna: Swimming with my one and only @jackgilinsky"

He posted one with me on his shoulders.  "@jackgilinsky: Love you mean ass @awk0jenna"

.........

A few hours later when we swimming I got a text.

Mallory: Where are you guys?

Me: The hotel closest by Jack Johnsons.

Mallory: Oh alright.

There was a knock at the door. It was Nate. "I need to talk with Gilinsky." I turned around to look at Jack and he was already on his way to the door.