New studio

JACKS POV

Tonight we all decided to go to my house. It was me, Jenn, Mady, Cameron, Mallory, Jack, Sammy, Mike and Leigh.

We were all listening to music and talking. I was really down and I think Jenn noticed.

"Are you okay?" she whispered putting her hand on my back getting closer to my face.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine!" I said hoping up.

"Anyone want anything to drink?" I asked. No one answered.

"Nah I think we are all good man. Thanks." Sammy said.

I walked over to Jenn and pulled her over to the corner.

"So for my first song I have to work with Nate."

"Wait. What?"

"Yeah.. I got the call today.."

"Can you not work who you want to work with?"

"Well usually. But the company we are with likes to pick it out on how our voices sound. They want to make a really good song so they put me and Nate together."

"You aren't  doing it."

"What?"

"You aren't doing it Jack. If you don't want to I can find somewhere for you guys. if you don't feel comfortable then no."

I was surprised. She must really care. Usually she just says whatever and goes on. She is being demanding and I like it. We walked back over there and then we watched a movie.

............

The next morning I heard Jenn on the phone. She was scheduling me and Jack with someone else. When she got off the phone she walked in.

"So the company said since you didn't sign anything you could still move over to them. But you all would have to do a song together still because Sammy signed all you guys together." She said. I shook my head.

"is that okay?" She asked.

"That's just fine baby." I raised up.

"Come sit in daddys lap." I said and patted my leg. She giggled and walked over. I put my arms around her and we sat there looking out the window. She looked behind her at me and I looked at her. We starred into each others eyes. I squeezed her. She made a "Ehhhh" sound. She got off my lap.

"Okay daddy, I'm going to shower noww." She said.

"I'm joining!!" I yelled

"Have to catch me first!" She ran to the bathroom. I sprinted behind her.