Chapter 1 - First Pokémon

Pallet Town

Black's Pov

Me and Red are watching Elite Four's battle on the television. I'm impressed by the their battle while Red looked at TV with a bored expressions.

Black mind's: "Your expressions really dull, Red"

I sighed as Red looked the view on the windows in our room. Sigh... He's really eager to get our first Pokémon. It's not like Red is expressionless, He just didn't know how to express his emotions even though I've tried to make it better for over 5 years, it's seems didn't work well.

Why I want to help Red with his expression? Well, Red's family adopted me when I'm eighth years old. They found me on the street when I was unconscious and covered in blood.

Even though I adopted, Mom and Red treat me like their own family. My life been better since then as I found great friends too. I'm grateful to them for what they're doing.

Mom: "Boys...!!! Prof. Oak want to meet you and don't forget to eat yours breakfast" Mom shouted from the downstairs.

Black: "Yes Mom!!!"

I'm answered as Red just stood up and changed his clothes. After changed we walk to the downstairs to eat our breakfast.

On our breakfast we were talking about how Red want to become Pokémon Champion while I'm just wants to be the strongest Trainer.

Even though Red didn't say a single words, me and Mom knew exactly how much Red wanted to become Pokémon Champion, It's was his dream.

Black: "Thanks the breakfast Mom, we're gonna leaving" I said it with a brightest smile.

Red: ".......... " Red nodded.

Me and Red bow slightly to say our thanks for the delicious food mom always made.

Mom: "sniff...My kid's growing up too fast" Mom said as she wiped away her tears. A sweat drop appeared in my head at how dramatic my mom.

(Time skip brought to you by chibi Green throwing a Pokéball at Black trying to capture him)

Black's Pov

While we're walking towards the Prof. Oak Lab. We meet our two childhood friends on the road. One girl named Green, a beautiful girl with long brown hair and blue eyes also she has nice body (LOL). The other one is Yellow, a cute girl with long blond hair and brown eyes, she the most cutest one in the world.

Black: "Yo!!! Green"

I greeted a girl with long brown haired and blue eyes with a bright smile.

Red: ".........." Red just nodded again. How can he not get tired from all this nodded things? It is because he's Red?

Green: "Yo!!! Black... and Red, still in silent mode, I see..."

Black: "Woy!!!... My brother is not a PokéNav, Green... Don't joke like that, because I love it"

Me and Green high five to each other while laughing together as Red just shrugged and Yellow give us a cute giggle.

Yellow: "Hello Black-san" Yellow greeted me with her bright smile.

Black mind's: "Ugh... Yellow's smile is too much for my heart" I grabbed my chest feeling pain from Yellow cute smile.

Yellow: "H-He-Hello Re-R-Red-san" Yellow stuttered and blush while greet Red.