7

After that confrontation with her, I immediately went home. Bago ako umalis sa set, nakita ko pa yung kotse nya sa labas. I thought nauna na syang umalis? But I didn't bother to look after her. Kasi alam ko na nasaktan ko sya. And knowing her, hindi din niya ako kakausapin because she is too hurt.

I know what I did. I know that I am wrong. But can you blame me? I am new with these things, I feel like all I that I do is being watched by everybody. My friends are affected.

I know I am wrong. The moment that she cried in front of me, I immediately wish that I can take back all of the things that I've said. Maybe I am just hurt and tired that's why I said those things. I didn't mean all the things that I've said to her. Lalo na yung "tama yung sinasabi ng ibang tao sayo"

Napakalaki kong gago para sabihin sa kanya yon. I know what she went through, she said it to me and I've seen all of it. And just because I am tired and hurt, I said those words to her, Napakalaki mong gago Donny.

I went home not in my usual mood.

We are here at our living area katatapos lang magdinner and we are watching TV, si Hannah busy sa phone nya. And everytime she will look at me, iniirapan nya ako. Maybe she already knows what happened.

"Dad si Hannah may ka text na oh. " I tried to tease her
"Hannah who's that?"
"You're so epal talaga kuya. I hate youuuuuuuu!!!!!" I can sense her frustration to me.
"And Dad I am just talking with Kisses." and pinakita niya kay dad yung message box
"Please told her that we say hi to her. " Mom said and mom looked at me
"Yeah, hannots tell her that I also said hi"
"No wayyyyyy bahala ka kuya 🙄"
"And can you please tell ate kisses that I miss her soooooo much. And I hope I can meet her again soon? " Solana said
"Sure baby,  I will tell her. I believe she would be very happy right now."

I glanced at Hannah and tawang tawa sya habang binabasa nya yung reply ni Kisses.
"Kisses says Hi to all of youuuuuuuuu.... " I smiled but it immediately turn into frown when I heard what Hannah said.

"except to your Kuya, uhmm Donny who???" she even made a quote requote sign. And the whole fam burst into laugh.

I just rolled my eyes to them.
"I can sense LQ kuys?" Benj
"It's worst than that. I hope you can make to her. Because God knows, I will not forgive you" Hannah said seriously. And then bid goodbye to mom and dad.

"Son what happened?" my mom ask me. I didn't answer. I just smiled at her. And I know she knew that I don't want to talk about that.
"Okay, just tell us if you needed us ah? Whatever it is, I hope that you can make it all right. You're better than the one who makes a girl cry. " I just hug her.

I wish I am better than that Donny earlier, but I'm not. I know I'm not.