Page 3 Magic Knights Stand Proud

Y/N POV
Y/N: ZZZzzZzzZZzzzzZZz

???: ..ke u. .ig ..other ..me .n

Y/N: zzZZZzzZzzzZZzZZz

???: Ye.. co.. on wa.. up big bro..er

Y/N: Ehm mmm. I open my eyes slightly to see Rekka,Arlu and horo in front of me then they jumped and landed on me. AAHHH EEGH OOH!
what the the heck why would you do that?

Rekka: get up it's almost time for you to go so hurry up!

Horo Yeah huwee!

Arlu: Come on!

Y/N: Oh man. I then grab the kids and start running towards the church.

Lily: finally Y/N your here i was starting to get worried about you.

Y/N: Yeah sorry about that i was having the nicest dream until these three woke me up.

Lily: Well i'm glad your here now.

Asta: Sister Lily when i become the wizard king i'm going fix up this rundown shabby looking church and then i'm going to marry you.

Father: How dare you.

Lily: No thanks.

Asta:(shock)

Y/N: Come on or i'm leaving you behind!

Asta: Wait uuuup!

After we left the church we set out to the clover kingdom and through the journey we were competing like running fast than the other,catching more fish and beating up a beast first...ofcourse i won all of them.

Y/N: ZZZzzZzzZZzzzzZZz

                         Yuno POV
Yuno: Why do we have to carry him until he wakes up.

Asta: Because if we wake him up now he'll get really angry and scary, do you really want that to happen again? Remember last time we did that

Yuno: Yeah good point lets go.

                        Y/N POV
I open my eyes to see that i'm in front what of what looks look like kingdom.

Y/N: So this is the clover kingdom huh...it looks awsome.

Asta: Yeah this is were we become magic knights.

Yuno: And i'll become the wizard king.

Asta: Yeah right you mean me.

Yuno: Me.

Asta: No me.

Yuno: Me.

Asta: Me.

Y/N: Shut up.