Page 12 What Friends are for

Y/n POV
Y/n: So who are you and where did you send captain Fuegoleon.

???: That right now is none of your concern.

Just the captain Fuegoleon fell out of a portal missing an arm and bleeding on the ground with lifeless eyes

Leopold: Fuegoleon this can't real my brother wouldn't lose. There's no way...my brother wouldn't

I then ripped of a piece of Noelle's clothes off and wrapped it around where his arm used to be.

Y/n: Noelle keep pressure on the wound.

Noelle: O-okay.

Rades then blew leopold into a wall then a portal appeared under Rades and was about to take him until Asta threw his sword into the ground where the portal was and it vanished the i punched him in the face.

Rades: YAAAAAAAAAAAGH OOOOOOWWWWWWWW What do you think your doing trash.

???: Not good.

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU!!!!! THIS IS PAIN YOU LAUGHED AND INFLICTED IT ON PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!

Rades: Stop...getting hurt and bleeding is proof your weak!!!! People with weak magic should just let people with strong magic kick'em around especially trash with no magic like you!!!!

Y/n: THEN I'M HERE MAKE SURE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND I'LL TURN THE WORLD INTO A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WITH LOW OR HIGH MAGIC CAN LIVE IN PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!

Rades: Valtos do something!

Valtos: If i could I'd be doing it, anti magic is more if a nuisance than i thought.

Then a portal opened up behind him then leopold got in the way and stopped it with his flames just then we were surrounded by 5 people in robes.

Rades: Looks like the tables have turned.

Then Asta sliced his cheek and side.

Y/n: Lets do this.

Asta: Yeah.

Then Asta starts spinning with his swords then the 5 enemies attack simultaneously then Asta, Leopold and I defend ourselves by standing back to back to back.

A-L-Y/n: RRRAAAAAAARRRH!!!

Just then Noelle's sea dragon lair to protect the three of us and then these magic roots appeared and covered the watery dome and started draining it then out of nowhere i cough up blood and felt a huge amount of pain all threw out my entire body.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAGH AGH AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!(fuck this hurts, more pain than I've ever felt before)
AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Asta: BRO!

Noelle: Y/n!!

Just then Leopold and Asta were peirced through the body by multiple wind needles and blown away, then as if out of nowhere the other magic knights appeared, then enemy was about to take Asta away with some gel lizard so i fought through the pain and at the last moment i kicked him out of the way and they took me away instead I'll admit this gel felt good.

Noelle: YYYYYYY/NNN!

Mimosa: YYYYYYY/NNN!

Klaus: YYYYYYY/NNN!

Asta:BRO!

Ella: DADDYYYY!

Timeskip
We arrive at the enemy hideout also i wasn't in pain anymore and Rades is talking about killing me and then the girl in with glasses and crazy eyes was asking me to try and convince the others to let me live so i stuck my head out.