31

Woozi was helping Hoshi learn how to fly. Hoshi kinda just new the basics, he could fly about 2 feet off the ground.

  Woozi floated 10 feet above the ground. "Try and fly up to me." He said. Hoshi flapped his wings and after a few tires he lifted off the ground, he reached Woozi and grabbed hold of the smaller's hands to help hold himself up.

   "Come on follow me." Woozi said grabbing Hoshi's hand flying off. Hoshi flapped his wings trying to keep up. "Woozi slow down, I'm still not a fast flyer." Hoshi yells, Woozi stops and Hoshi crashed right into him.

  Hoshi lost his balance and began to fall, fast. "Woozi!" Hoshi panics as he falls fast to the ground. "Crap!" Woozi yelled as he dove down after Hoshi. He managed to catch Hoshi just in time.

   "Am I dead." Hoshi asked clinging onto Woozi, eyes shut tight. "No." Woozi laughed. Hoshi's wings started flapping again and the 2 shot off into the sky. Hoshi had the courage and pushed off Woozi using him to get a lift.

   Hoshi was finally starting to get then hang of flying. He and Woozi flew along side buildings and through tree's. Hoshi bolted right straight into Woozi. Hoshi wrapped his arms around Woozi's torso, and Woozi wrapped his arms around Hoshi's neck 2 shot up into the clouds.

   Everything was calm and still. The 2 remembered this scene before. It was from the first time they flew together, it felt like years have passed. Hoshi smiles as Woozi as he stares at the smaller in the eyes. Their wings flapping together as one. It's now or never. Hoshi thinks.

  Without a hesitation, Hoshi leaned in a placed a abrupt soft kiss on Woozi's lips. "W-W-What?" Woozi blushed Cleary shocked. "What did you expect me not to kiss you." Hoshi laughs. He then slides out of Woozi's grasp easily, falling out of the clouds.

   "Talk about kiss and run- well more of kiss and fly." Woozi mutters to him self. He shots down after Hoshi. He easily catches up with Hoshi. Hoshi grabs Woozi's hand pulling him closer, Hoshi's large wings closing in around the 2, Hoshi places his hand on Woozi's cheek and kisses his lips again, but longer and put his all into the kiss.

  The 2 weren't even paying attention to where they were flying. "Hoshi Tree!" Woozi yells jerking their body's to the left causing them to roll to the ground. "Omg that was..." Woozi breaths out trying to catch his breath.

   "I got to kiss you, it was worth it." Hoshi smirks running his hands through his hair. "Let's go home loser." Woozi rolls his eyes before shooting up in the sky.

  "Well ok then, I confess my feelings and this is what I get. Rude." Hoshi clicks his tongue and flies off after the other.