51

To fulfil Wonwoo's plan the Origanal demons left the H squad to deal with Yoongi and dress him up for his date in heaven. They had to make a few stops. In the human world.

    They stopped in many different places, Hwaseong, Seoul, Namyangju-si, Gyeonggi-do, Suji-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Jeju, and Iksan-si, Jeollakbu-do. They grabbed some people along the way.

   "That took forever." Seunghceol groans. "I hope they like their surprise." Joshua sighs. "They better." Wonwoo says. "Lets go get them." Seungcheol says. The demons nod, and follow after Seungcheol to suprise the demon squad.

   Seungcheol found Jeonghan sitting on the table reading. "What did I about sitting on the table?" Seungcheol says rasing an eyebrow at the younger. "Since when do I really listen to you?" Jeonghan laughed softly.

   "Com'on I got a suprise for you." Seungcheol says pulling Jeonghan off the table. "So..." Seungcheol started off, as they head up the stairs. "It's almost been 1 whole year since you came first to the underworld." He said and Jeonghan nodded along. "So we all planned a suprise for you guys." Seugngcheol says as he slowy opens the door.

   Jeonghan peaks in and his eyes widen at the sight. There was his family. His mom dad and sister were silently talking to eachother. They all froze when they saw Jeonghan. "Is this real Seunghceol, plz tell me this isn't a dream." Jeonghan whispers.

  "Nope this is real, I went down to Hwaseong and brought your family." Seungcheol smiles as he motions for the younger to step into the room. But Jeonghan doesn't move he just stood their crying. His mom finally walked up and hugged him, they both were crying hard.

  Jeonghan's dad and little sister both join in the hug. "H-H-How?" His mother asks as she places her hand on her sons cheek. Jeonghan turned to Seunghceol, eyes holding the question. Seungcheol gives him a nod as if saying, go ahead.

   It took awahile for them to believe him. But after Jeonghan showed them his mew red eyes and power, it was pretty hard for them to deny the truth. "So I take it he's a demon aswell." Jeonghan's dad says pointing to Seunghceol.

  "Yes and hello sir I'm Choi Seungcheol." Seungcheol with his Daegu accent that startled Jeonghan, Seungcheol hardly ever talked like that. "Seungcheol saved me from the car crash." Jeonghan smiles and Seungcheol blushes slightly but still nods.

  "Thank you for saving my son." Jeonghan's mother cried as she gave Seungcheol a warm motherly hug. "Of course, I couldn't just let him die." Seungcheol says. "How are the other oppa's?" Jeonghan's sister asked. "Well they're down stairs I think-" Jeonghan started.

   "They are having reunions with their own family." Seungcheol cut in.