part 8

RANDHIR'S pov

I ran after her , en soon we reached our room and I latched the door.

I never expected sanyukta to howl like that. i mean she was always a well behaved and soft spoken person.

Yes!! We had differences I mean we have, en I know I m responsible for them.

but I never wanted us like this.
" that's why I wanted us to sort out things. " I tried to touched her shoulders.

" listen U wanted an early wedding, I nodded , U always neglected and avoided me I never budged , en lastly U wanted a separation and I m setting you free!! *pause* is there anything left to be sorted out." she chipped calming her anger.

" but I don't want us to fight !! And sulk over our issues." I caught her shoulders finally.

" I m not fighting with you." she freed herself en crawled on the bed.

" listen sanyukta I respect you alot! En so lets not ruin our equation further." i sat beside him.

" who asked you to respect!! Me !Listen mr.shekhawat  Just !!" she yelled.
En clutched her cell
I was puzzled
" arrange a room for me now.
" she barked over the phone.

" sanyukta dont do this." i clutched her wrists.

Coz i know her actions will grab oodles of eyeballs.

" leave me!!" she seethed. i lost my balance and i slipped over her.

En my eyes fell on her face.
She was busy pushing me.

En suddenly her face reminded me something, a day from our year long married life.

She hasn't changed a bit, only i was busy making weird speculations.

Sanyukta was pushing me , when i leaned in to touch her cheeks with my lips her feel was still the same.

i noticed her eyes getting moist.
I left her.
" i m sorry!!" i mumbled.

She pushed me and walked out of the room.
I sat there holding my face in my palms.

What was i doing , why was i doing all these?  I dont know what i want in life.

Thank You

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS