part 67

" she was my secretary! Amrita. After Mom dad expired in a plane crash. I was vulnerable.

so that relationship came to my rescue.
she was more like my habit.
I used to grip her to forget my pains,  "randhir gulped and looked away.
" phirr!!!" sanyu kept her head on his chest.

" we were happy together. I was almost mentally prepared to propose her But!!" randhir stopped en his voice cracked.

Sanyu lifted her face and cupped his cheeks. she inched closer to peck his lips.

Randhir wrapped her around his frame tightly and kissed her hair.

" one night I dropped in at her apartment to surprise her but when I went there I came to know that she isn't back home yet.

I thought she must be in the office. *gulps* so I rushed to our office."

randhir's heart was pounding.
Sanyu kept her lips pressed on his forehead thus soothing him.

" I barged inside her cabin  And the sight in front of eyes sucked life out of my body" he trembled.

" randhir!!! " sanyu whimpered as tears rolled down his eyes.

" she was then making out with an employee of my office" randhir hiccuped.

" I tried to commit suicide after that incident. Then after a month or two a friend of mine en doctor uncle asked me to get married. I wasn't ready for all these. But then I met ur dad. En everything got fixed in a daze." randhir breathed out.

" tum amrita se abhi bhi pyaar karte ho ?" came sanyu's firm voice.

Thank You

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS