Chapter 14: Twisted Words

Elsa's Pov:
Pitch continues banging on the door and yelling insults such as 'Bitch' or 'Fucker' all the while I hold my knees right to my chest. Olaf had climbed in the tub and was laying down while leaning on me. Giving me some warmth that for once I didn't detest or mind.

He kept on whining slightly every now and then whilst grolwing under his breathe. Pitch has only started 'undressing me' since May 16th.

2 months before my birthday, 20th July. I'll be turning 16.

(A/N I made that date up so it would fit into the story)

Giving me the privilege of purchasing scratch cards, tipex, using McDonald's discount vouchers. As well as being able to get married with parents consent, even having sex.

You can see what Pitch was trying to do.

He's hit me before but when he did 'that' it felt so wrong, and scary I'm not ready for it. And since I met Jack it seemed to get worse, I feel like I'm betraying him.

The banging intensifies and I can't help but cry harder.

"STOP IT!!!" I yell at the top of my voice, I get a response that I really didn't want.

The most bone chilling noise I have ever heard, it send shivers down my spine and made me feel even colder than usual. Pitch's laugh was all that filled my head as he continued to laugh in disgusted delight.

I have to get a grip, this is what he wants, I have to stop reacting. I should open the door and just endure it. Like a good little girl.

I stand up and slide my fingers around the door knob ready to open the door.

"Get the fuck out!!" Pitch yells.

Fear then covers my mind, was it Anna who he was shouting at?

I try my best to rip the door open but it's jammed from where Pitch had kicked it in.

"ANNA!!?" I yell in desperation

I start to hear thuds and crashing, as well as grunts and groans. What's going on!?

Frost starts to layer over the walls and floor the temperature drops and I can hear Olaf whine in slight fear as he didn't have his usual hiding space under my bed.

"What's happening!?" I yell in the hope that someone will answer.

"You Jackass!!" Pitch yells.

I start to pound and kick the door to try open it with little success the frost grows thicker and snow starts to fall. Olaf whines more but I ignore him. I'm starting to get desperate.

"Someone!! Anyone!!"

Please let Anna be Ok, or whoever it is out there with Pitch. I continue to bang the door with each time getting less powerful. I hear one final crash and I can't take it anymore.

I let out a slight groan of frustration, I will the frost around me. I concentrate hard and the frost, snow, and ice forms into my hands. I force it at the door causing it to explode and swings the door open.

I step out with Olaf and pull the door shut behind me, I can't risk anyone seeing. I look around my room, no one was here. But there was plenty of mess, a photo frame had been smashed and everything on my desk had been thrown onto the floor.

I was about to leave my room to try find out what had happened. When I hear someone run downstairs.

When I tired looking Jack rushes in through the door way.

"Jack! What are you doing here!?" I ask in confusion.

He ignores me and grips my shoulders in concern.