Chapter 1- What just happened?

FLASHBACK START

"Sakura! Naruto is on the battlefield alone! he needs back-" Ino said while dressing the wounds of countless sick people in the tent. Her pale face, unkept blonde hair and her purple dress stained with the blood of victims perfectly depicted the effect the 4th Great Ninja War had on all of us. Ino was cut off by a man who had his Katana dug into her stomach. It was Madara. Ino coughed blood before she collapsed on the floor, dead. Not a second later, he disappeared after performing a jutsu that made the whole tent burst into flames.

I ran out of the tent as fast as I could, applying chakra to my feet to increase my speed but I still couldn't escape the smoke that entered my lungs, causing me to cough profusely. I had nearly spent all my chakra healing the wounded in the Allied Nations and was too weak to move therefore I couldn't do anything but watch as Ino along with all the sick people in the tent burned to death.

I was frozen in fear at the sight. My instincts told me to run, to escape from it all, to leave the allied nations to fight for themselves but i was interrupted by Inner Sakura.

"Sakura! You have to get a grip of yourself right now! Listen to what Ino said before she died. She was going to say that Naruto needed back up! He needs you so go find him already!"  Inner Sakura shrieked in my head, jolting me out of my panicked state.

I collected my thoughts and began to examine my surroundings but what I saw wasn't motivating. We weren't winning this war at all. More white creatures were being produced and they were easily overpowering our army. Dead bodies of people in the Allied Nations were everywhere, scattered around the battle field. 

"It's fine Sakura, just find Naruto. Ignore all this, it's not like you knew them anyways. It's not time for mourning but time to fight and avenge their deaths!" I told myself trying to recollect my chakra while running to the spot I last sensed a spike in naruto's chakra.

While running, I stepped on a corpse and almost threw up when I was greeted by the sight of Kiba's mutilated dead body with Akamaru, whose corpse was right beside him. He wasn't part of my team, but he was part of Rookie Nine and we spent wonderful times together. I continued running towards Naruto, coming across other dead friends like Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino and Kakashi. When I saw Kakashi, I felt a ball of emotions almost explode inside my chest. My anger peaked to the point where my chakra subconsciously coated my body, causing craters everywhere I stepped but the trail of droplets I left showed that I broke an important Ninja rule; 'Ninja must never express emotions. They are nothing but tools.' Well maybe those weren't the exact words, but I couldn't care less about remembering rules, not now when I was shedding tears for my loved ones who had fallen in battle. As I approached the dead bodies of the kages, sighting Tsunade's corpse among them, the anger I thought couldn't grow larger grew as I came to the realisation that everyone I loved except for Naruto was dead.

I got closer to where I last felt Naruto's Chakra till I could see him coated in his golden Chakra fighting the same Madara who killed Ino and burned my tent. I approached the battle cautiously at first but then spotted Sasuke's corpse beside Naruto and I cracked...

My Chakra exploded out of my Chakra Points as my anger reached unimaginable heights, engulfing my body in Pink Chakra that took the shape of a Sakura flower. The two ninjas who were battling it out sensed my presence and paused their fight to acknowledge my presence. My pink hair rose slowly, floating in the air, looking like tendrils while my irises turned pink . I took a large leap towards Madara, leaving a large crater on the spot where I jumped from and cocked my hands in the air getting ready to deliver a bone-shattering punch. He tried to dodge it, but he was too slow. I moved lightening fast. To onlookers, it seemed as if I Teleported to him, but I just moved at speeds impossible for the normal, human, naked eye to see. I punched Madara in the gut making him fly back.