Polaroid

So jack has a Polaroid. He loves it a lot. He likes taking it with him when he knows he is gonna want to remember that day/occasion forever.

He has a lot of pictures with Zach. He has some with Christina Tate and Gabbie since he's known them for like forever. He has few with corbyn Daniel and Jonah. He has a with his mom and isla Ava and Sydnie.

He has them all put up in a box. This box is decorated with a lot of stickers and such on the outside.

He also has mixtapes.

His mom bought him a tape player and some mixtapes to put some of his songs on.

But he didn't just sing on them. Sometimes he would bring out the tape player and such to let his friends say things etc. when he wanted to remember that too.

See some people don't know that jack really likes memorable moments. He loves having memories that will last forever.

So in his Polaroid box he also has all of his mixtapes too.

He's planning on bringing them and putting some of the pictures and things in the tree house.

He's not really afraid of them getting ruined due to weather or nothing since he made sure that the roof and the windows and sides where weather safe.

December 16th

Jacks POV

So I finished the treehouse in a week. The only thing to do now is make sure it's decorated.

So I'm taking my box of memories and other decor with me in my Jeep to the treehouse.

I haven't taken Zach to our place since I've started the treehouse.

He hasn't really questioned it or nothing. And since I've been so busy he's just been hanging out with our friends.

Tomorrow will be the day I show him it. I'm so happy. And also afraid of what he's gonna think.

But luckily we'll have a place to hangout and be able to stay at away from home. And he or I can just come here and have somewhere comfortable to be at when we're here.

(Time skip)
<treehouse>

So I've been decorating for awhile.

I have my mixtapes put in there own box. And I have the Polaroid hung up in different spots.

Also I've put beanbag chairs in some spots. And I have a little table placed in the center of the place. I have a bed placed in a corner. And a rug on the floor. There's more but it don't matter right now.

 There's more but it don't matter right now

Mixtapes (a/n these def. ain't the names just found it on Pinterest)

 ain't the names just found it on Pinterest)

Polaroids (a/n imagine them as the people)

Treehouse (a/n sorta what I'm basing the treehouse off of)