Secret

A/n sorry for the big time skip but now there seniors and it's also April so their about to graduate!!!

3rd pov

So Zach and jack have been dating for around a year and half now. Zach never moved out of jacks house but his mom eventually accepted him. His dad how ever still don't understand why his son is the way he his. But Zach gets to see his little siblings every now and then so he's happy.

In less than 2 months jack will be going to NYU while Zach will be going to UCLA.

They ain't ready for the long distance relationship and their both scared of how it will affect them.

Jacks POV

Right now I'm in the treehouse that I built Zach and I a year ago. I'm looking at all of our old and new pictures together.

Yes I still take Polaroids and still make mixtapes but it's not for me anymore it's for zach. I have a secret and it's breaking me apart. I'm afraid of the future and it's breaking me inside.

If only Zach knew what was coming....

"Jack are you here" zach said coming into the treehouse

"Yeah Zach I'm up here" I said

"Okay good...corbyn wants us to hang out" zach said

"Okay when" I asked

"Like now..if it's fine with you" zach said

"Yeah just give me second and I'll be down" I said and he nodded

I only have a month left here. So that's only a little bit of time left to finish my collection of Polaroids and mixtapes. I should be fine but let's just hope I don't run out of time.

I walked down the ladder and went to hangout with corbyn and Zach.

"Hey jack" corbyn said

"Hey bean" I said and hopped in the back

"So what are we doing" zach asked

"Going to the skatepark" corbyn said

"Yes I love the skatepark" I said

"Y'all know I can't skate"'zach said

"You can enough to go to the park" corbyn said

"Agreed" I said

So we went there and hung out for a little bit.

(Time skip)
<May>

So we graduate in 2 weeks.

That means my plan is about to happen. I've made a few more mixtapes which is good.

Honestly idk if I can go through with the plan but it'll have to happen.

Y'all don't even know what I'm talking about but soon enough you will...

"Hey babe you okay" Zach asked walking into my room.

"Yeah i am" I said

"Are you sure" he asked me

"Yeah don't worry about it" I said

"Okay just making sure" he said

"I know it's fine" I said and he sat next to me

"You wanna sing a song with me" he asked

"Sure what song" I said

"How about my song timelapse" he said

"Okay deal" I said

We sung the song and when it ended we both smiled at eachother. I love him so much. If only he knew how much I loved him.

"I love you zach" I said

"I love you to jack" he said

Later on we ate something and watched Netflix. Then we went to bed.

(Time skip)
<graduation>

It's now graduation which means my plan goes into work in less than a week.

I finished all of the Polaroids and mixtapes and put them back in the treehouse.

I leave in less than a week to college.

Zach does too.

Principal- Zachary Dean Herron

Principal- Jack Robert Avery

And that's mean we both graduated.

I wish it didn't have to end so soon...

We had a part afterwards with us and the gang. It was honestly perfect. But to bad I won't see them anymore. I mean sure I will ho to college. Or atleast they think I'm going to college. Everyone does. But I'm not. I won't see them like ever again. Unless they actually find me.....

A/n
1 more chapter till the sequel!!!

Hope y'all are excited