Forget me

Hello, please don't read this if you get triggered easily, blood and suicide are in this, this will be the only Trigger Warning because I'm not putting it at the start of each chapter, just don't read it if you cant handle it. This is an original story, not inspired by any animes or shows
Love you guys🌹

Lia POV

"Ellie wait, don't jump! I need you!" I said with tears spilling out.
"I love you, so be happy." Ellie said giving Lia one last kiss and falling back, off the roof.

"ELLIE, NO!" I screamed falling to my knees.

Two years later 15 years old

Amber POV

Lia always puts on a tough act. She's always angry with everyone. She's stayed away from relationships and every time she sees a couple she acts 10x worse.

It wouldn't hurt to ask why.

"Hey, Lia?" I asked
"What the hell do you want?!" she growled back
"Why do you act weird whenever you see anything love related?"

Her head shot up and her eyes widened, it looked as if she were about to cry. She never looks like that. She got up and looked down in shame, not saying a word. She ran out of my apartment and slammed the door.

"What did I do..?" I said to myself

Lia POV

All the sudden I got flashbacks of my girlfriend Ellie, committing suicide. I couldn't let her see me cry. Only Ellie gets to see me cry. And she's gone.

It doesn't hurt as much at first, until you realize they're never coming back.

I ran out of her apartment and slammed the door, once getting outside and then crying. I ran all the way to my school and went to the rooftop, the same one that Ellie died on two years ago. Once I got up I sat down hugged my knees, and sobbed. I kept mumbling stuff like
"Why'd you have to leave Ellie? I miss you... please come back.."

After awhile I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my jacket and dragged my feet to my home, mentally preparing myself for the beating from my mom once I walk through the door.

(Once she gets home)

I was greeted with my mom by a slap to the face and a kick to the stomach, which knocked me to the floor.
"You're late, your not getting food for the next few days. Now get off the floor and get the fuck to your room." She said giving me one last kick as a warning.

I got up with a sharp pain in my stomach and went to my room. I flopped on my bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket trying my best not to think of Ellie but I couldn't help it. As memories popped in my head of us laughing together, and helping each other with the abuse of both our families, and us trying to get over self harming and depression. We used to wear short sleeves around each other because we both had cuts.

I put my phone away and hopped up from bed and got my suicide note from yesterday's attempt. I attempt almost every day.

I pulled out my blade and made several deep cuts on both arms, then where the veins were so it would make me bleed out. I guess I didn't cut deep enough because it wasn't making me die. I started to cry as more and more memories popped in my head of Ellie. I was a mess, arms dripping getting my floor bloody and sobbing. I probably looked insane.

I didn't have anymore room on my wrists, so I stripped everything but my bra and underwear and cut all over my arms, then my stomach, then the legs.

'I deserve this.' I thought

I heard my mom yelling something but I didn't care, she can beat me up later. I don't care anymore. I started cutting any place that was open on my thighs and legs. When all the sudden my door handle twisted.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the short chapter