Re turn of the KING

Leb Ron slammed in the door of his pricey expensive Los Angels mansion. The City of Angels.
"I'm a back, baby!" he snipes through the hallways.

No Respons.e.

"Didn't I JUST said that said 'I'm BACK'??" the basebetball legend demands highly furious. "Where IS every body?"

But to no avail the mansion remains empy- without no reply! What the heck....?

this city of ANGELS

"Now this is what I like to call the "Curious Case of Benjamin Baskets," the Bron mumbles to himself auspiciously.

He does Lebron JAMes goes on an expedition to see where the beloved family may might be hiding at? Some kind of Surpise Party mayhaps? Posibly a "punk" featering ASHTON KUTCHER!?

"I;ll serve will SERVE that darned Ashton a taste of his own medicine!" grumbles the hoops yammer. "Punking ME.... in MY home... in the city of ANGELS......"

He was quickly brown fox and JUMPED to the living room. But nobody. But nobody!

EXCEPTION....

Small robot zooming and zagging so speedily across the floors! What in the world?!

"Terminator Season is upon us!" exclaims the sportsman, mistaking the house hold robot for an killing machine! Somebody tell the tell these UPPITY holywood ELITE that sometimes it's the cleaning for a cleaning technology. Out of touchy billionares don't even the faintest clue.

"Now this is what I like to call the "Curious Case of Benjamin BLASTED," Len tumultuous Bron ever so loudly battle cries. "Let's time for these ROBOT... to dunk like PRO BOT."

Using massive giant hands of his he did does lift up the tiny vacuuming device- aiming it dead center at the living room hoop. Dead Center. The center of Angels. 

He SWINGS...

HE JUMPS (le Bron James)

DUNKS the tidy up CYBORG true the HOOP

"Now you" lebron james trash talks "Now you like that, Bitch"? and he says indeed called the roomba a bitch.

AFTER CREDITS SEQUENCE

Poor dunk roomba weakish exclaims: "Jesus Christ bro. You did you did NOT have to dunk me all like that bro. Now it is I who got massive dunked BRO...!"

And the roomba was actu ally still ASTHON KUTCHER in the end! 

"I guess it's what the old proverb in the city of Androids rings true...." Ashton Kutcher admits,
"If you get PUNKED... will does get DUNKED!"