Chapter 4

A/N

I apologise for being late my saved draft ended up being deleted and I went on a cursing rant, but like, here it is, enjoy the sucky story

*Jungkook POV*

I dragged Jimin to my house that I shared with my brother Jin, thankfully he's not home tonight.

When we enter my house both of us just stand there, not moving, OMFG what were you thinKiNg! I mentally scold myself for not thinking ahead as to what Jimin might think of me as my feet start moving towards my bathroom upstairs. I notice on the way that Jimin has been quiet the entire way here after his initial struggling, wait is the person I'm holding onto even Jimin?

When I enter the bathroom I pick up a towel, please let it be Jimin that I brought home, please! I turn around and relax, handing the towel to him, though I feel stupid for my previous thoughts.

"Here, you're soaking wet" Jimin simply doesn't say anything and just stares at me. The way his eyes seem so emotionless hurts something deep inside if me and I get this strong urge, the desire to make those eyes shine like how I vividly remember them to be.

I awkwardly stand there for a while my hand still outstretched holding the towel towards him. Jimin continues to stare his jaw set in defiance, his lips in a cold hard line.

"I get it, I know, but you have to dry yourself off or you'll catch a cold" I sigh when he still doesn't move,"If you don't move I will dry your hair myself-" Before I get to finish fully he snatches the towel from my grasp and silently dries himself off.

I mentally pat  myself on my back, proud that I got past one hurdle. Now the next one might be impossible, him letting me treat his wounds. I search for the first aid box so I can treat him, maybe I could, I dunno, tie him up or maybe I should just leave him be, he might hate me more after this....UGH...wait...If he was so against it, he wouldn't have let me drag him all the way over to our house!

"Jimin? Will you let me treat your cuts? I mean like that's the main reason I brought you here, well other than you being soaking wet and all, as well as the fact that you didn't look well, I don't mean that as in you looked bad or anything like that! Just that you, you know-"

"Will you shut up?" Jimin cuts me off, making me blush a deep crimson because off my unnecessary ranting. He stands there, his eyes looking staight at me, studying me. I'd be lying if I said that he didnt invoke something other than curiosity but I couldn't quite put my finger on the emotion just yet.

"Hurry up" Jimin uttered quietly, so quiet I almost didn't hear him. I stood there frozen, did he mean as in treat him? Or am I just being presumptuous?

Jimin sighs deeply, "I said hurry up! Since it doesn't seem like you're going to let me leave!" His harsh tone made me flinch a little. "Ah, yeah sorry" I quickly say as I start to bandage his knuckles first. You couldn't be dumber could you Jungkook!

I moved up to fix the cut on his lips and the other cut I just found on his foehead hidden by his bangs. My breath hitched slightly when my eyes made contact with his. I was already nervous when I touched his lips, they just looked so plump and soft and- gosh get your mind out of the gutter !

*Jimin POV*

Jungkook finished treating my cuts while looking quite flustered? To be truly honest I don't even know why I'm letting him touch me. There's just something about his eyes, the sincerity shown in them, I haven't seen eyes that showed so much kindness and truthfulness in years.

"I think it's time I leave, you're not going to stop me now are you?" I ask. He looks kind of lost, I feel the corners of my lips lift slightly. He looks like a little bunny, it's quite endearing.

"N-no, I'm not going to stop you, but if you'd like, m-maybe I can walk you home?" He asked with such a cute stutter but I quickly snapped out of it.

"No." I realised it came out harsher than I intended when I saw a bit of hurt flash in his eyes but there was no helping it. If he got involved with me more than he already has, he won't be in a good place. Too many people want my head for punching them square in the face and now I'm even involved with that crazy phsycopath.

I hastily turn around so I don't have to look at his doe eyes that gazed at me with too much kindness and left without another word.

As I reached my dilapidated house which I regretfully have to call home, I think back. If my life wasn't so full of violence and debt maybe I'd have the luxury of having him beside me

I could have seen his beautiful smile again, like last time....If only my life weren't as trash as it is now......if only

____________________________________________________________________

A/N

I apologise *grovel myself at your feet*

Let's just say along with this chapter being deleted I technically got grounded because I came home early from school with a headache and she was all like

"It's all because u r always on that phone/tablet of yours so from now on your only allowed to go on your device for 1 hour everyday"

Like wut woman!?

Anyway I think I did a decent job.... I also realise I don't have a clue as to how how I'm going to lead this story to my desired scenes

I'll figure it out, bye!