Marinette's First Day - 1

**((Ok people. WARNING : Content has foul language ok? So beware, my paddywans))**

***(((Oh, and I didn't edit it so sorry if there is grammar mistakes)))***

   Adrien woke up tired. He was up all night again. Why you ask? No insignificant reason whatsoever! All he did was simply stole. He was only Chat Noir! France's most wanted thief! Nope! So very unimportant!

Adrien got out of bed and looked to his maid. Nathalie. She was the one who woke him. While he was in his sweet, sweet dreams.

Nathalie glared at him in disgust. "Mr. Agreste, I am here to inform you that you are going to be late to classes today, so please get up for school. Your father's orders is to do so."

Adrien rolled his eyes. " Yeah? Why the hell doesn't he tell me himself?" 

Nathalie sighed in response and looked at him with more kindness. "Adrien, you know your father is a very busy man."

Adrien looked at her. Anger filled him when Natalie reminded him of his horrible father. "Oh! Yeah! I forgot! The man that is too busy with stupid work to even notice that it's his son's birthday! How could I forget?!" Adrien's sarcasm seemed to fall on deaf ears as Natalie started to leave.

Nathalie was at the door when she stopped on her tracks. " Please get ready, Adrien. Your father will join you for breakfast. -Oh. And happy birthday." And with that she closed the door behind her.

Adrien's anger didn't leave him as he got ready. Of course his father was going to see him at breakfast. He does every year for his birthday. That was considered Adrien's present from his father. For Gabriel Agreste was a fashion designer. Adrien was the model. Adrien hated it. He hated everything about his father. Just the thought of him made Adrien sick. He just wanted a father who didn't treat him like dirt. Was that so wrong?

Adrien's thoughts were interrupted, however, by a small black figure rushing and slamming into Adrien's face as he was combing his hair. Plagg, his kwamii. The creature who gave him his powers. Along with Adrien's miraculous, of course.

Adrien's face contorted as he grabbed Plagg by his tail and pulled him off his face. "Hey! Plagg, watch it!"

The kwamii was released and answered in his raspy voice. " Hey! You deserve it, kid! I didn't get my camembert cheese this morning!"

Adrien finished his hair and looked at himself in the mirror. He smiled to see what he would look like.

He stopped and looked back at the grumpy cat

He stopped and looked back at the grumpy cat. "Whatever, Plagg. I've got my own breakfast to eat. When father leaves breakfast early, like he always does, I'll get you your stinky cheese, okay?"

Plagg rolled his eyes. " Fine! I'll wait! I won't be happy about it though."

Adrien opened his jacket pocket for Plagg to hide in and Plagg followed his motive. Adiren closed it and left his room. He got to the dining room where he saw his father waiting for him.