Chapter 1

She was the one, she was the dumb one, she was the ugly one, she was the silent one....
All those words raced through her mind as zalgo attacked her. She cried in pain that she could not handle at all, she just cried for help. As zalgo finished with her he left her in her own room as she curld up in a ball keeping her self steady without crying. But sadly... She couldn't cry, she had no emotion. She never would be able to smile, she never did anyway. She looked at the black haired guy as he walked in " get up Rosa" he ordered, so Rosa got up as he looked at the places around her as he picked her up and took her to the others (aka Rosa's sisters) " girls, make sure she does not escape when I'm out. Got it?" he asked the others. " yes sir" the purple haired girl with ears said as she turned to rosa. I was a mistake, I wasn't meant to be here Rosa thought. She just knew that they all hate her, apart from her younger sister..... Lazari. Th one and only sister who cared for her.... The one who loved her so much that Rosa had to act like she had emotion when the inside of her it hurts....
As Rosa looked at her sisters  faces, she turned away without a care and then walked off not making contact with anyone " ROSA, ROSA!!!!!!" Lizzie yelled in the hallway as she ran and hugged me. This made me fake a smile " hey there Lizzie." I said with a fake smile " can we go play?" she asked with a qustioning tone. " of course Lizzie" I replied as lazzies smile widen. She grabbed my hand and ran off dragging me along making me fake a smile once again
------------------------------------------------------
All of the creepypasta just sat there for the rest of the day waiting for slendy to get back which he did. " children, we are not strong enough to defeat zalgo. Which means we will be needing a new member" Jeff looked at slendy with a angry face. " slendy don't we have enough already!!!" Jeff shouted as slendy shook his head. " Jeff, you need to understand that we need a new member so we can defeat our enemy zalgo" slendy explained to Jeff as he nodded. " is this new member going to be a proxy?" masky asked slendy " it depends masky" slender answered as they all nodded. " do you know who this new member is?" a brown haired boy asked as his emerald green eyes shined. " slendy shook his head"  not yet liu" liu nodded in a understandable way........
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book. I worked hard on it and tell me if there is any mistakes in the chapter in the comments and yea cya in the next chapter!!! Bye!!!!!