Chapter 2

As Rosa was playing with Lizzie, Lizzie smile faded away which made her stop in her tracks. " your faking your smile aren't you?" Lizzie asked in a questioning tone. Rosa looked at her and faked a smile telling her no " don't lie Rosa!" lazzie yelled, I signed but then opened my mouth ready to speck " Lizzie, I don't have any emotion" I said to her making her seem to tear up. " I will never be able to see your real smile then". My fake smile faded away telling her that I'm sorry, but in reality.... I'm never sorry. I took one last glance at her then she walked away. As Rosa was walking she bumped into Demon " there you are Rosa, now come on" he said as he dragged my hand into my bedroom (aka demons bedroom). But then Rosa decided to speck to demon for once " demon, get your fucking hands of mine" I said In my deep voice. Demon glared at her making her try escape his grip on her hand trying to run away from his plan. " don't try run away Rosa, you know what comes after you". Demon dragged Rosa to her fate... And that was torture from her father zalgo. She tried her best to run away. But she couldn't, as she was being taken to zalgo she finally stopped trying at just waited for a good moment. But then the good moment passed by, that's when Rosa realised this is it she thought waiting till demon stopped in his tracks. " instead of that.." he was thinking something dirty is he?. As Rosa turned to leave him, she just failed tho. " demon, what are ya thinking?" she asked with a worried tone.......
-------------------------------------------------
Jeff glanced at liu who seemed to be playing with his scarf. " liu, just know your funked up" Jeff said in a angry tone " don't you say anything" liu pointed out to Jeff. Jeff got mad at that reply as he punched liu (rip liu, he died because of jeff😢). " your in for it you ass hole" liu said as they were fighting each other while Toby was yelling fight. Finally slendy came down stairs and called out for liu " COMING!!!" liu yelled.....
--------------------------------------------------
Me: hey you guys, I hope ya enjoy this chapter of the last member and all ze shit but cya in ze next chippie, bye