Chapter 3

Liu ran over to slender and stopped as soon as he got there. " yes sir" liu said as he bowed a bit. " liu, you have a mission" liu looked at slender what mission? Liu thought through his own mind. " liu, your mission is to find a certain girl that's a bit different to us". Slender said to liu, as liu nodded. Lou went to go get his stuff ready. As liu got his stuff he walked out the door, and walked into the damn woods. (which are long as hell to through) liu kept walking but his legs were tried but he just kept going...

Liu finally was out of the woods, liu walked into a guy with black hair and with a girl that he was holding. " ummm sorry sir" liu said in a kind tone as the girl was in pain. The black hair guy threw the blue haired on the ground. Liu looked at her as the black hair male walked off, " ma'am, are you okay?" he asked the female " I'm fine don't worry" she said as she got up and looked at liu. The female had a light blue skin colour and she had blue and black eyes, light blue hair, a little ice on her cheek, and I've on her neck, she wore a blue jacket, and a blue skirt. Liu then relaised that this girl was snowie flake. She is a creepypasta(shes one of my ocs) " oh, hi liu". She said as liu smiled and left her alone " liu wait!!" she yelled as liu stopped " what is it snowie?" he asked her. " can I come?" snowie asked, liu nodded as they started walking hoping they will find this person. " that was a long walk to get to thus weird looking place" snowing said as liu nodded in agreement. Snowie spotted a browned haired girl following a black eyed person.
" who is that? " snowing asked as liu just shrugged. Liu heard the girl whispering" help me.. " as they walked passed........
----------------------------------------------------
Me: is that good enough, but who cares right now. I hope ya guys enjoyed this story so far. And you can find this story on quotev, bye for now!!!!