🌙Wings (part two)🌙

A/n: this is is a sequel to wings (ofc). It won't necessarily be a salxlarry chapter, or a ship chapter at all, you'll see when you read it. I was requested to do this by @Rocketdog6 so here it is!
————————
I look over Larry's shoulder and see my dad. He's talking to someone, I can't tell who. Lisa maybe?
I walk over to him and see he is talking to a young blonde woman. I run up to her, her face lights up.
"Sal my boy!"
"Mom!"
She hugs me and looks at me.
"Sally you've grown up so well, how old are you? 15?"
"I'm 25 mom"
"Oh my- has it really been that long? 20 years! Sally I am so proud of you. You lived for so long, you escaped that dog with your life and grew up to be an amazing young man"
"I'm so sorry mom, I'm sorry you didn't make it"
"Sal don't talk like that. If it would've been the other way around, and we would've lost you, I would've never forgiven myself."
I feel tears form in my eyes. She doesn't know what I did. I don't deserve to be here. I did a horrible, awful thing.
"Sal"
My dad said.
"Yes?"
"I don't blame you. Something was wrong with those apartments, thank you for saving me"
Larry then walks up behind me.
"Hello young man." My father says.
"Sal, introduce me to your friend here dear." My mother says
"This is Larry."
I was Confused on how they have never met, my dad found my mother, I've been gone for years, I'm sure my mother has met both Larry and Lisa.
"Oh right, Lisa told me about you two"
"Lisa?" I say, realizing they had met.
"Yes the two of us became good friends, so nice to meet you Larry" she said, I was still confused as to how she never met Lisa. Just then she walks up to the four of us.
"Larry, you're finally back!"
"Back?" I say, raising my eyebrow.
"Yes, larry watched over you, never really left your side all those years, never got to introduce him to your mother.
I was touched that Larry was with me, all those times in prison. Larry was mouthing something to his mom, clearly embarrassed. I couldn't quite tell what he was trying to say and I don't think Lisa could either.
I look around and see another family. Two children and two adults, I assume the parents of the children. I walk over and notice it's chug, soda, Megan, and Stacy (Megan's mom). I walk over to say hi.
"SAWWY FACEE"
Soda runs up to me and hugs my leg. I kneel down and Megan comes running up as well, soda trying to climb onto my shoulders.
"Hello Sally face!"
"Hi Megan"
"Why's your hair like that? What happened to your mask? Why do you have an orange suit"
"Don't worry about it Megan, hows your mom."
"She's been great since daddy left. She was always scared of him. Now she sings me songs every day. She even talked to mr.....sodas daddy."
"That's great Megan!"
My mom, larry, Lisa, and my father all came over. We talked for what seemed like an eternity. This was great.
————
Ughhhh I hope this is ok. I don't really know about this, I kinda lost inspiration half way through writing but whatever.
-gearboi-