Files (Character Introduction).

"Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increase the burden. It is easier to say, "My tooth is aching" than to say "My heart is broken"."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Client Files.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare Joku:

Disorder: Nightmare Joku has been diagnosed with Clinical Depression.

Gender: Nightmare Joku is a Male.

Age: Nightmare Joku is 23 years of age.

Personality: Nightmare Joku has shown to be apathetic, indifferent, and has dubiety for ones self.

Shows signs of: Nightmare Joku shows signs of being a possible Sociopath.

Appearance: Nightmare Joku is a skeleton, around 6'6'', covered in a slimy, black substance. He has a cyan eye.

Siblings: Nightmare Joku has a twin brother, Dream Joku. Their parents are unknown.

Past: Nightmare Joku used to be a normal white-boned skeleton, around 5'11'', until he was experimented on by unknown scientists. He was injected with a serum, changing his personality drastically from a kind light-hearted skeleton, to a murderous sociopathic monster. Nightmare Joku has slaughtered every single one of the scientists, and escaped out into the wild. His loving brother, Dream Joku, attempted to bring his brother back to his normal state, but ended up with several broken bones. This is suspected to be the reason for his depression.

Therapist: Nightmare Joku was assigned to the therapist 'Cross X'.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Killer Rahafwabas:

Disorder: Killer Rahafwabas has been diagnosed with Anxiety.

Gender: Killer Rahafwabas is a Male.

Age: Killer Rahafwabas is 20 years of age.

Personality: Killer Rahafwabas has shown to be avoidant, socially awkward, and introverted.

Shows signs of: Killer Rahafwabas shows signs of being a possible danger to society, with him not quite knowing how to interact with others.

Appearance: Killer Rahafwabas is a skeleton, around 5'9'', he has a black, slimy substance running down from his eye-sockets. His eyes are completely blank, and wears a target symbol on his shirt.

Siblings: Killer Rahafwabas has a deceased family, the cause of death remains unknown.

Past: Killer Rahafwabas used to live a normal life with his brother, Papyrus, until his entire AU suffered an unknown death, and Killer Rahafwabas was the only survivor. He refuses to let us in on any information on what happened, or what his life was before the sudden massacre of his AU. Killer Rahafwabas was suspected for murder of his AU, but didn't show up to his trial, and complications of death of the jury led to the trial being cancelled.

Therapist: Killer Rahafwabas was assigned to the therapist 'Dream Joku'.

-----------------------------------------------------------