• Your Secret •

{Angel's POV}

[I walked down towards Mr. August's office, finally. I was getting held up by one of my guy friends. Well, he was just a guy that I fucked with. I burst through his door, finding him going through his file cabinet. That ass, though. I ran up and smacked it. He jumped up. I laughed and sat on top of his desk, spreading my legs apart. Just so he could see my panties under my skirt.]

"Angel, you shouldn't be here," he said, shaking his head.

"Oh, shut up," I told him. "That's not what I came in here for. I came in here to tell you that I know your secret."

He snickered. "What secret do I have, Ms. Rodriguez?"

"The secret about you and Robyn Terrae."

[He jumped up suddenly and stared me down. I laughed, as I turned and faced him. I got him right where I want him.]

"What about me and Ms. Terrae?"

I shook my head. "Cut the bullshit, Chresanto. I know you fuckin' around wit' her."

"I am not fuckin' around wit' her," Mr. August said, his demeanor changing.

"Yes, you are, Chres. Just admit it."

"It's more than a fuck and duck with her.... She's special," he said.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, she's special all right."

"It's like, I think I finally found love or something."

"Oh, Chressy, don't say that," I said, grabbing his chin and pulling him close to me. "You don't love her. You love me. And if you don't love me, I'll tell Principal Elba about you two."

He snatched his face away from mine. "You wouldn't dare."

I brought it back, kissing his lips softly. "Oh, I would, baby. Believe me, I would."

"B-But, I can't do that to her. I just kissed her this morning. I put all of my feelings into that kiss."

I waved my hand in the air, saying, "Just say she was a rebound."

He put his head down. "Why are you doing this?"

"It's because I hate her. I just like to ruin people's lives," I said, smiling.

[My plan is working so well. I pulled him towards me by his tie. I bit his earlobe, trailing kisses down his neck to his collarbone. Oh, revenge is so sweet.]