⇻PROLOUGE; THE BEGINNING OF US

 till death does us apart

but in this case

till death brings us together

till the serial killer is shot down

till the baby dies as soon as it was birthed

till both of our souls are merged

until a person

brings us apart

and our soul has never felt lonelier than ever

[WARNING: this was heavily inspired by "Prodigy", a movie. I suggest you check it out. ]

run.

a man was running

running from who? sirens

red and blue

forest

trees

°°°

"Fuck."

A man runs through the forest, his amber eyes seemingly glowing and his golden hair running with his body, but his eyes wanted to run faster than their own body. The man running in raggedy clothes, although he still had picturesque form. 

Blood trailing behind the man, the man running the murder in his head. He got too cocky and got sloppy, the result of this pitiful chase. In the dense forest, cop cars parked in front of the forest, so many had come along with ambulances, you could see the red and blue lights shinning; seemingly dancing with the shadows of the forest.

"God FUCKING dammit!" the man cursing all the while he's sprinting, losing his energy. While making many twist and turns, his strangely white hair flowing in the air, he makes it to a little cabin. 

Inside, it is filled to the brim with... interesting items. Occult papers, newspapers regarding his own murders, and of course the usual dirty stuff.[HON HON cactus] But everything in this cabin was important to him, it had his secrets and his whole life. 

Right there on his main desk, was a strand dagger. 

While muttering some words, he stabs right into his own heart. 

He died at 12:34 am.

°°°

"Police had finally caught up to the infamous serial killer, 'Jack the Killer' as the locals would call him."

"Is that right, Karen? Well did you know that the offender's name is actually 'Anthony'. He had no last name because he was a..." the news anchor called 'Sharen' looked at the paper in front of her. "a poor orphan. What a sad story."

"Police say they found him in cabin, inside was his body. A stab mark was right above his heart, but besides that. Police reports say that the inside was hollow as a 'serial killer's heart.' heh.

"And now onto the weather! :)"

[I'VE LITERALLY NEVER WATCHED THE NEWS BEFORE SO I DON'T KNOW HOW IT GOES"

°°°

Sometime in the WestWeth Hospital, a baby was being born. In the room, screams and moans filled the room. A blonde woman was on the bed, her husband and a nurse reassuring her. "Push, push. The baby is almost there!" 

The baby was finally born, into this cruel, cruel world. The baby's cries replaced the mother's, "It's a boy!" the doctor exclaimed. The doctor handed to baby to the crying mother. 

It went silent. 

The baby had died at 12:34 am.

[BELONGS TO "https://steamcommunity

[BELONGS TO "https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filesdetail/?id=850748171"^ :)]