⇻CHP. 1; CLICHÉ

[couldn't find the exact place where i found it, but i found it here "https://www.wattpad.com/606259172-rose-petals-%E2%9D%8A-poetry-reality-isn%27t-better" it's a nice poem :^O]

com/606259172-rose-petals-%E2%9D%8A-poetry-reality-isn%27t-better" it's a nice poem :^O]

[god i am an emo :k]

[also gender neutral reader, specific parts with be divided for both genders]

"Ka Nu! Pa Pa!" [in my language, ka nu means mom and pa pa means, well, dad] a little child exclaimed, the child was around 8 or so.

The child in the 

BOY:

blue overalls with a white and black striped shirt comes running. Holding what appears to be a beetle in his hands. His [h/c] hair in the wind, a grin was spread wide across his face. 

GIRL:

blue skirt with a white and black striped shirt comes skipping to her parents. Holding what appears to be a beetle in her hands. Her [h/c] hair shining in the hair [i swear im a girl, and boys have more shiny and silky hair than mine.], the girl was grinning like a mad man[girl?]

[i hope i didn't make it too offensive 👀]

"Ka Nu? Pa Pa?" the child was wondering around in the forest, she was sure the picnic place was here. They searched around more, the beetle flew off, bored. Their feet getting sore, their throat getting coarse from shouting. 

They were limping, their vision blurry from all the held back tears. The child sat down, feeling as their legs had been cut off. As if fate were too happen, the beetle that the child had caught came back to her. The child took the beetle in their hand, a smile creeping up onto their face.

"ᴀᴛʟ-ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ɪ ғ⁻ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ..."

[!!!!1!fonts :))00!!!1]

"Are you lost?"

The child looks up, they see a boy that seems a little older, 11 maybe. His sleek golden hair slightly skewed to the left, completely covering his left eye. But the other one which the child could see was all blue. 

The child was confused. The boy had a neutral expression on his face, looking slightly awkward, he flipped his hair. The child could see his other eye. Amber. The child's [e/c] and the boy's amber and blue eyes met, the boy's face had a grin implanted on his face just like the one the child had. 

He suddenly jot out his hand. That not-so-innocent grin still plastered onto there.

"Are you lost?" the boy asks once more again. The child afraid and curious. She heard of these dual-colored eyes, that means two souls are sharing a body. But it means one thing, they only happens when an occultist does it. And they mean bad business. 

[how da fack do i word english]

"ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ..." the child quickly covers their mouth, their pupils reducing and fear painted over their house. 

"Oh this?" the boy points to his amber eyes. "Um, well. You see, I had eye surgery, and uh, something went wrong so I'm wearing the eye contacts. They didn't had the color for my right one, so yeah!" The boy proud with their lie, but they didn't dare show it.

"Ok...Um, I'm kinda lost. Can you help me find my parents?" the child, taking the boys hand and standing up. The child just stood their, awkwardly and doing that leg thing. [???]

"No worries!" the boy grabs their hand and walks. He suddenly stops and turns around, he sees the child blushing while looking at their hands. "My name's Vincent! What's yours?"

"Oh, um

my name's [y/n]!"

[gif by me, :/]

[gif by me, :/]